"Ruby," She began in her usual sharp tone, causing the brunette to look up at her questioningly, 'Did you enjoy tonight?" The snow haired girl opened the door and let herself throw her keys on her desk haphazardly.

"Uh-" Ruby tossed her shoes off immediately and ruffled her hair until she was comfortable with it again, "I suppose so. We worked hard on setting it up, I witnessed Jaune wearing a dress and Yang and Blake danced and got very close tonight. Everyone had fun."

Weiss hummed to herself in thought. "Did you get to dance properly?" She was genuinely curious, as she always was. She knew Ruby had been by the punch bowl most the night.

"Apart from being asked by that guy... no, not really. But it's okay! I don't mind. Wait... I have an idea!" A mischievous grin formed on Ruby's face as she ran to the bathroom suddenly with a set amount of folded clothes in her hand.

Weiss shook her head in disbelief at the girl's animated nature and sat on her bed calmly, slipping off her shoes and making her way over to a nearby closet where a small shoe rack was placed on the floor beneath her hung clothes. The inside was nowhere near the size of the overly fancy ones the heiress had back home. The honey browns and carpeted bottom complimented the wooden floors of the room, and somehow she was starting to like the small space more than her ones at the Schnee mansion. She'd never say that to anyone, however.

Weiss then let herself check the time on her scroll. The time read around nine o'clock. Yang and Blake most likely would still be gone for a few hours, and would be packing up a few things once everyone left the premises of the hall. That meant she could squeeze in an hour of reading and hopefully get to bed an adequate time without any disturbances. Weiss grabbed a nightgown from her drawer and placed it on the end of her neatly made bed.

But before the heiress could even sit back down again, Ruby practically bursted through the bathroom door of their dorm room, scroll in hand, an excited toothy smile beginning to appear on her face. The site made Weiss raise a concerned brow.

"What have you done now, Ruby Rose?" Weiss huffed, shaking her head again with a slightly smile etched on the edges of her lips.

Then, an absurd sound erupted from Ruby's scroll. It was... a song.

"Ruby, what're you doing?" Weiss asked in a concerned tone. She stood with her hands on her hips, her bare feet against the cold wooden flooring. The white haired girl was still in her dress, while Ruby stood there proudly in her rose pyjamas. She looked... cute, Weiss had to admit. She was incredibly cute.

The song was 'Since U Been Gone', by Kelly Clarkson. Sadly, the heiress recognised it almost immediately. The genre wasn't her preferred music taste, per se, but after many training sessions with Yang's obnoxious tunes playing in the background, she had grown a soft spot for a few of the songs. Ruby had caught her humming a few of the tunes of a morning, this song being one of them.

"Dancing, duh!" The brunette giggled loudly, beginning to bop her head energetically, tapping her foot on the ground rhythmically. She began to spin in circles wildly, almost taking out the very unstable bed bunk situation they had going on in the corners of the room, just missing the stack of Blake's books wedged to hold up the frames.

"I don't know if I would call that dancing." Weiss grimaced. She was indeed holding back a smile, trying not to also move her head along to the music. It was amusing just to watch her partner tornado chaotically around the room.

"Oh come on! Loosen up Princess! I know you wanna dance too!" Ruby shouted with a smile, shaking her chest from side to side and shuffling over to her partner who stood awkwardly in the centre of the room in amazement.