Chapter 10: Faith

Everyone had created a big circle inside Sprinkles, sitting on tables and on the floor and standing all around so everyone could see. Dragonfruit stood in the center, she was 23 and tall and kind of ripped, scary to a point. She had hot pink hair, her roots were black and starting to streak, and one side of her head was shaved and the other short and only growing past her ear. She had 3 ear piercings on each side, an eyebrow ring and nose stone, and was wearing a ripped belly shirt and ripped shorts that showed off her abs and her legs, and another ring on her belly button. She also had a dragon tattoo on her shoulder.

Little secret, don't tell Pluto, but every single guy in the WingWard side thought she was super hot. Too bad she was only into girls though. But now that I had Pluto, I started losing what the others saw in her.

"What's up everybody?!" She yelled to the crowd. Everyone cheered. Dragonfruit was kind of like a leader, but not really, we didn't really have official leaders so whoever took charge in the moment was the "leader" for a lil while. "As some of y'all heard, because news travels annoyingly fast here, we are gettin' a new member!" Some more cheering.

In the screaming, a girl stepped forward. She was probably my height, with black hair and a tint of red, a soft face and green eyes. She was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, and kept her hands hidden and her eyes down. Her skin was a little lighter than Pluto's. I looked over at Pluto, giving her a nudge in the excitement of a new member, but she looked worried, biting her lower lip. She squeezed my hand again.

"This here is Faith, all the way from Europe! Say somethin' with your accent there, won't ya Faith."

Faith cleared her throat. "Um, hello everybody." She had a strong British accent.

"She sounds like a FoxBlood!" Someone shouted, and everybody laughed.

"Yeah yeah anyway, I thought we'd give er a sweet ol' introduction to our gang here by each introducing ourselves. Say y'all's name, nickname, and a lil somethin' bout yourself. I'll start." Dragonfruit bent down a little to match her height. "My name's Jaclyn, but y'all call me Dragonfruit. And yes, I'm a lesbian if that wasn't obvious but for some reason all the guys still flirt with me." She glared at some of the crowd. Faith laughed.

Everyone went around saying their names, most of their fun facts were jokes but a lot of people explained how they got their nickname. Finally it came around to us.

"My name's Gabriella, you can call me Gabby or Gabs for short. I talk a lot and um... I like baking." She gave Faith a peace sign.

"My name's Egghead, I got it because everyone thinks I'm a nerd, um my real name is Landon Powell. And also everyone thinks that because they have an accent they can forget how english grammar works. That's not true. 'Y'all' is not a word people."

"Oh shut it egg for brains." Roger interrupted. He turned to Faith. "Name's Roger, or Aden, and give me any dare and I'll do it no hesitation."

"That is an idiotic way to live life." Raptor rolled her eyes. "I'm Carrie, friends call me Raptor. I tell stories to our gang, how I got my name. Also I am now a published author, so that's cool."

There was a quick cheer around the room as they realized the news. I gave Raptor look and she shrugged at me. "Just wanted one more lil celebration."

"I'm Bulldog, real name is Anders Hitchem. Um this lil line of 7 people here is our lil group so, if you wanna join us we don't bite."

"Says the bulldog." Roger whispered, which got a chuckle from the room. I cleared my throat.

"Hai-" my voice cracked and I shook my head. Everyone laughed and I turned a little red. "Oh God didn't mean to do that. Um hi my nickname is CakePop, real is Jax, Holden. Please don't make a 'deez nutz' joke to that I've heard it a million times." Another laugh around the room. "And um, this here is my girlfriend Pluto." I looked at her and held her hand up a bit, which my fingers were intertwined with, and she looked surprised. My cheeks flushed a bit and she smiled at me, and I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Gosh, it felt great to have it out there, for everyone to know we were together. My heart flipped a bit in my chest.