wrapped around your finger

WORD COUNT|291
you guys ask for an update, you shall receive 😌
sorry for the long wait on a single update :/
it's short but sweet

Y/N'S POV.

"vinnie literally hold on. let me finish doing this and ill come do whatever it is you want me to do."

i was in vinnie's room at hype and it was just around 3 in the morning. i was in the bathroom getting ready for bed and finishing up my skincare routine, but vinnie was being one annoying little bitch.

"hurry uppp please." i hear him whine from the bed.

"well ill never hurry up if you keep telling me to." i tell him. "let me finish up my skin routine here and im all yours."

"who cares about a fucking skin routine. you look pretty no matter what," i can't see him but i know he's rolling his eyes. "i want you now and i just want to hold you."

i literally dropped everything and sprinted over to my boyfriend and jumped right into his arms. the next thing i knew, his arms were wrapped around me and we were intertwined.

"you know what hacker? you really got a way with words."

"yeah?" he grins. "tell me more beautiful."

i look up at him and roll my eyes as i blush, then put my head back on his chest and ramble some more to him.

"i mean see, i was literally doing something and then you say some that's so romantic and sweet to me and i immediately come over here and give you what you want." i explain.

"well what can i say? you are wrapped around my finger." he kisses me and cuddles me even tighter.

he was definitely right.