happy birthday vinnie! (an)

it is july 14th....which means that it is vincent cole hacker day!

i thought i would just dedicate a chapter for this, because i want to write all this where i know i won't be made fun of. since all of you obviously like vinnie, im willing to pour my heart and soul out here on wattpad.

happy birthday vin. im so proud of the person you have become. your amazing and i love being there to support you every single day.

vinnie has no idea who i am, but he has done so much for me. i met him at a great time where i really needed a comfort person. once i did, i found that i became happier along the way. vinnie gives me so much happiness and i feel super loved.

he is so sweet, funny, talented, and overall an amazing person. vinnie deserves the world and i am so grateful for him. don't know what i would be doing right now if i didn't find vinnie, but i know that i would be so much different.

im so glad im able to support a person like vinnie!

so i wish him a great birthday and hope he has a great year, because it is already off to a great start! and may all his wishes come true.

for my readers, im going to release a bunch of imagines since it's birthday! so i hope you guys enjoy them :)

im also going to buy his birthday drop...super excited about that !

since i already got you here, i need more vinnie friends 😩🙏 i hate that i don't have anyone to talk to about him. please dm me on my instagram (grcyhoundd) and lets rant and talk about our angel vincent or something.

love you all so much and wish vinnie a happy birthday! <3

n e wayz...back to the imagines!