purgatory model

WORD COUNT|581

Y/N'S POV.

my dream has always been to become a model ever since i was younger and today was a pretty big day for me. i had just booked my first job and i was super excited about it.

i was going to be modeling some clothing for some brand called "purgatoryxla" which i had never heard of before. i haven't even seen the type of clothing they sold, so i guess it was going to be a surprise for me.

i arrived at the place and walked into the building to find a bunch of other people who looked to be models as well.

"hey." i heard someone say to me. a boy with blonde curls with some tattoos and chains came in my direction. "im vinnie. thanks for coming to model for my brand."

oh so this was the guy who ran this clothing brand. wow. he was pretty good looking too.

i smiled. "no thank you for letting me be a part of it. im-" i was about to introduce myself but then he said something. "no i already know who you are. you are y/n."

i was kind of shocked to hear that he already knew who i was. "how did you know?" i asked. he looked at me. "well i saw you on instagram and thought you were beautiful. so that's why i had my team contact you."

i found myself about to blush. "aw thank you." i replied. he handed me an orange shirt with the word 'purgatory' plastered on the front. "here put this on. you would like good in this one."

we shot some photos and everytime he would find something to compliment me on. whether it be my pose, smile, or the way i looked. he was super sweet and made the job super fun.

after about a hour or so of switching out clothing pieces and shooting some more photos we finally wrapped up. "that's all for this purgatory photoshoot!" i heard vinnie announce to everyone. "thank you all for being here i appreciate it."

i grabbed my bag and started to stuff all my other belongings in it and i felt someone standing behind me. i turn around to see vinnie. "hey today was fun. im gonna leave now. thanks again." i thanked him. he smiled. "no problem."

i put my bag over my shoulder and started making my way for the door until i heard his voice call my name and say the word "wait" which made me turn back around.

"are you busy right now?" he asked me. "or do you have any plans later today?" i shook my head no. "nope. why?" he walked over to where i was so that he could properly talk to me.

"so would you mind if i take you out to dinner later?" so vinnie hacker was asking me to dinner now. this was definitely a surprise. "of course." at this point i was probably blushing super hard.

we handed each other our phones and exchanged phone numbers. "ill call you in a bit y/n." he said. "alright see you later vinnie!" i called out to him as i walked out the door and into my car.

this probably was the best first modeling job i've ever gotten. i even got a date with a hot guy out of it too.

i can't wait for the new purgatory drop!
this one is kinda rushed sooo sorry :(