dare

WORD COUNT| 919
there will be a part two this imagine!

Y/N'S POV.

"cmon y/n, it will be fun." he pulled me by the arm. "let's gooo."

my best friend reggie was trying to get me to come to a party with him. we have been best friends for a couple years now, and he knew that crowds and parties weren't exactly my thing.

"seriously, stop being like that." he complained. "you need to socialize and get out more often y/n."

"fine. but im leaving when i want to." i finally gave in.

he was excited to hear that i had finally agreed to go to one with him, and the two of us got into his car, and headed to the house that was hosting it.

"this must be it." reggie said as he looked at the gps on his phone.

"wow." i gasped. "whoever owns this house must be rich."

reggie laughed. "no, this is where my brother lives. he lives with a bunch of other people and they are hosting some kind of party. they call themselves the hype house."

i looked around at everybody. some of the girls were all glammed out in beautiful outfits and dresses. i didn't get any time to change, so i came wearing a pair of jeans and a random sweatshirt.

"i didn't know people actually get all dressed up for this." i said to reggie.

he rolled his eyes. "you look fine y/n. don't worry about it."

we walked into the house and the scene was like the usual. people standing around in groups talking to each other, and some drinking and already drunk on the ground.

"reggie!" i heard one of them call out. he came over to us, and i recognized him as reggie's brother, vinnie.

"hey vinnie how are you doing?" reggie greeted him.

"good. you finally brought her?" he asked pointing to me.

reggie must have told him that i didn't really like going out.

"yeah. it took some convincing, but i was able to get her over here." he explained.

reggie left with his brother and they went to go talk to some people, leaving me alone. i went to the living room and found a spot for myself on the couch.

i sat there for a while, watching everything play out like a movie. i saw reggie come back, and i was about to tell him that i wanted to go home because i was getting bored, but someone started to shout all of a sudden.

"truth or dare!"

reggie's eyes looked over to me. i know he was going to get me tio play.

"what are we? middle schoolers." i scoffed. "yeah no thanks, im gonna have to pass on this one."

he rolled his eyes and grabbed me by the hand, which caught me off guard.

the next thing i knew, i was sitting with a bunch of people playing a stupid game of truth or dare."

people went around picking one or the other. everyone seemed to gasp every time a truth was revealed, even if it wasn't a name big deal. the dares were so dumb too. why do people bother doing this for fun?

then out of nowhere, i heard my name.

"y/n truth or dare?" some random person asked me. i didn't even know who they were.

reggie was snickering at me and i punched him on the shoulder. he was the one who forced me to this.

i didn't want to be the lame one and say "pass", so i decided just to play along.

"umm...dare." i answered.

she took a while and started whispering with the people around her until she finally came up with something to say.

"i dare you to kiss vinnie." she pointed to him.

"um that's my best friend's brother." i told her.

she didn't seem to care at all. "so? you gonna do it or what?"

i looked over to reggie and he just shrugged. "i don't care y/n." he started to say.

vinnie got up and came closer to me, and i started to feel intimidated. everyone started to groan, and i was getting signs that i was taking too long.

he grabbed my face gently, and i felt his lips against mine. we must have been kissing for a little too long, because i could hear the comments from people in the room.

"they are so into it!"

"why don't you two go get a room!"

"vinnie seems to like it."

"they are into each other."

i pulled away as i caught vinnie's eyes looking into mine.

"hey." i whispered into his ear. "let's just forget about this and not make this awkward, please?"

"yeah sure." he replied.

everyone was laughing and making more comments, but i ignored them and went back over to sit next to reggie.

"your face is sooo red." he pointed out as he laughed uncontrollably. "i can't believe my best friend and brother made out!"

"shut up, reg." i mumbled. i looked at my face on my phone camera. he was right, it was red.

that's when i got a text notification. it was from someone that my phone detected as "maybe: vinnie hacker". how did get my number?

i opened it and read what he sent.

maybe: vinnie hacker
hey

maybe: vinnie hacker
can i talk to you before you
leave?

i replied to his text.

y/n y/l/n
yeah sure
read 1:05am