evergreen

WORD COUNT|768
SONG|evergreen by august kamp (ft. joshua bassett)

Y/N'S POV.

it was summer and it was a great day outside. my family decided to go camping, and my boyfriend vinnie agreed to come along for the trip.

it was towards the end of the night already and we all just had fun swimming and just hanging out. my dad and vinnie were busy putting out the fire so we could get ready to go to sleep.

my parents finished setting up the inside of their tent, and said their goodnights to the both of us, as they hopped into the tent about ready to snooze off.

my little sister ran to the tent excitedly. "i call sleeping with vinnie!" she called out to the rest of us. vinnie looked over at me and smiled.

"sorry to disappoint you sophie, but im going to be sleeping out here with y/n." he pointed to the hammock we had set up a couple hours ago. it was put up a not too far from the site, propped up between two trees. we were going to sleep under the stars.

sophie frowned. i loved how she adored my boyfriend. they were cute together. "aw okay then." she said as she got herself into the tent. "goodnight then y/n and vinnie."

"goodnight soph." the both of us said to her. she zipped up the tent, and vinnie took my hand as we walked over to the hammock.

he got in first then i tried to get myself up, but it was moving back and forth way too much. "help me vin." i told him. he laughed as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in so that i was lying on top of him.

he smiled as he leaned in for a kiss. it was a sweet and passionate one under the moonlight and the stars. it felt like something straight out of some kind of movie. wow how i loved this boy so much.

we stayed up for a while, just talking and sharing each other's company under the amazing view. i couldn't have asked for anything better.

as it got later, i found vinnie starting to doze off, but i couldn't find myself able to fall asleep. i didn't know what it was. i had vinnie's arms around me, but i just couldn't sleep.

"hey vin.." i tapped him lightly. i didn't want to wake him if he was super asleep. he must have felt me because his eyes shot open. "yeah im awake." he suddenly said.

VINNIE'S POV.

i was definitely not fully awake. i was probably about to go into the deepest sleep i have ever been in. i mean, i was under the stars with my beautiful girl with her arms around me. so of course i was starting to have a good rest.

but i guess it wasn't the same for her.

"is there something wrong?" i asked her. "vin, i can't sleep." she responded. "and no it's not you, i just don't know why."

i brought her in closer to me, even though we were already close enough being squished in this hammock. "oh im sorry baby, come here." i planted a kiss on her forehead.

my eyes were getting ready to close again, but i stopped myself. u didn't want to go back to sleep if y/n wasn't sleeping yet. i wanted her to have a good rest, or else i knew that she wouldn't be in the best mood tomorrow.

and i like my girlfriend in the best mood possible.

i stuck my foot out of the hammock and had it so that out touched the ground. i moved it so that the hammock would start swaying slowly.

i continued to do so and after a couple minutes, i found that y/n had finally fell asleep. she had her head on my chest with her hands resting on my stomach.

she looked so damn beautiful, even when she was sleeping.

i stopped pushing the hammock around and tried to get my foot back in, but then y/n started to move and slowly wake up.

i quickly put my foot back out and started to do the same thing again. i watched as she went back to sleep, her pretty face resting back on me.

i didn't care if i had to do this all night just for her to be able to sleep. i would do anything for her.

the song is so cute and i love it so much.
i just wanna be someones evergreen after
writing this imagine <3