drunk

WORD COUNT| 855

Y/N'S POV.

it was a saturday night and vinnie and i both decided to attend a random party at some persons house. we had no idea who it was, but vinnie was invited by one of his friends, so i tagged along with him.

as soon as we got there, it was the usual party scene. people drinking, smoking, and having fun.

i saw some of my best girlfriends and went over to them after vinnie and i both agreed to meet each other back outside in thirty minutes.

i greeted them as the complimented my outfit and asked how i was doing. drinks of all kind were starting to be poured and passed around. vodka, beer, tequila. anything you could ever want.

"y/n, cmon!" one of my friends handed me a cup. "one shot won't hurt trust me." i wasn't the type to drink. but she was right. it was just one little drink. i grabbed the cup and gulped it down. wasn't too bad.

to my surprise, one shot led to another. then another and another until i lost track of how much ive actually drank. that's when i remembered.

i pulled my phone out of my back pocket to look at the time. "shit!" i exclaimed. "i was supposed to meet vinnie a half hour ago. i got to go."

my friends said goodbye to me as i set my cup back down on the table and walked back outside to find vinnie standing where we agreed to meet.

i was definitely dizzy and i was already finding it a little hard to walk. "hi vin." i said as i fell into his arms. luckily, he was quick enough to catch me.

"you were supposed to meet me here thirty minutes ago." he said. i couldn't tell if he was mad or not. when he's mad, he's really calm about it so it's hard to tell the difference.

"im sorry vinnie." i slurred. "i love you." he looked at me questionably. "y/n i love you too. but are you drunk?" he asked me.

"i don't know. maybe?" i shrugged. he looked at me like i was stupid. "how do you not know if you are drunk y/n? you obviously drank something. how many shots did you take?"

"vin i don't know." i shook my head. "can you just stop asking me all these questions now."

"yeah." he nodded. "we're going home now." he threw me over his shoulder as i heard him say goodbye to his friends. i said goodbye to them too. i probably didn't even know who they were.

vinnie carefully sat me down in the passengers seat and buckled me up. "i can put my own seatbelt on. you don't need to do it for me vinnie." i came at him.

"calm down y/n." he told me. "wow i've never seen you drunk before so this is new." i heard him say as he got into the drivers seat and turned on the ignition.

i fell asleep on the ride, and the next thing i knew i was being carried up the stairs in vinnie's arms and to his bedroom. he closed the door behind him and tossed me on the bed.

he took me out of my dress and changed me into a pair of sweatpants and one of his t-shirts and did the same for himself.

he laid down on the bed right next to me and i didn't even open my eyes. i was way to tired and very much wasted.

he pulled me in closer to him. "i hope this doesn't become a regular thing now y/n." i shook my head, my eyes still closed. "it won't i promise. i don't like the feeling afterwards. it-"

before i was able to finish my sentence, i shot out of bed as i rushed over to vinnie's bathroom, he followed right behind me. that's when the aftermath came. i started throwing up in the toilet, vinnie holding my hair back for me.

"never doing this again." i retched. i heard him laughing at me and i ignored him.

afterwards, he helped me get all cleaned up and i threw myself onto the bed. he came over to lie down next to me. "i don't feel so good." i turned to him.

i saw him smile. "well your drunk, of course you dont." he said. he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "come here."

i buried myself in the warmth of his body and quickly passed out because of how tired i was. it had been such a long day, and night.

the next morning, i woke up to see vinnie sleeping right next to me. he looked so calm and cute when he was asleep. he was for sure a deep sleeper. not even thirty seconds into me staring at him, he woke up.

i rubbed my eyes. "what happened last night?" i asked him. it looked like it took him a while to think about it. "well long story short, you got wasted and now your here."