3am

WORD COUNT|466

Y/N'S POV.

it was late at night, and i could hear some loud noises.

what the hell was going on?

i rub my eyes and they dart over to my bedroom window. it looked like someone was trying to sneak in through it.

i picked up my phone from my nightstand, turned on the flashlight, and pointed the light in the direction of the window.

"shit!" i heard a voice that sounded way too familiar.

i got up out of bed and ran over to the window. it was vinnie. he was the one trying to sneak in, and he was hanging on by one hand, trying to get himself back up.

"what the fuck vinnie!" i exclaimed as i grabbed his other hand and helped him back up.

he climbed over and made it inside my bedroom and i shut the window closed.

"what are you doing?" i whispered. i glance over at my phone screen. the time displayed 3am. "it is literally three in the morning!"

he put one of his fingers over my mouth to tell me to stay quiet.

"shush y/n, you don't want to wake your mom up." he told me. "also i came because i wanted to see you, so don't complain."

"well im complaining because it is night, my mom is literally sleeping downstairs, and you almost fell from my window and you could've died."

"well im fine now." i shrugged as he planted a kiss on my lips.

i went in for more until we were making out. he had his arms on my waist and mine were around his neck.

"vinnie stop-" i pulled away.

"why?"

"kissing me isn't going to change the fact that you snuck in here at 3am. good thing you didn't wake my mom. she would've been angry with you." i told him.

"more like she would be disappointed. i know (your mom's name) loves me." he replied as he went back in for another kiss.

"yeah your right." i mean, who could hate him?

i took another look at the time. 3:10am.

"okay vin i love you but have to leave in five minutes." i explained to him in between kisses.

he nodded in response.

five minutes seemed to have passed by super fast. it felt more like one minutes while i was in the moment kissing him.

i let go again. "okay you got to go now." i said. but i found myself just going back to kiss him again. over and over again. i just couldn't say no this boy.

"okay fuck it how about in five more minutes ill leave." he said as the both of us tried to catch our breath.

"yeah, sounds good." i tried to say but i felt his lips on mine again.