Fifty-six |Let it out

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what to do." He sobbed as few tears fell out of my own eyes.

"It's gonna be okay. I'm here." I smoothed his back.

"I miss her, I loved her so much. She was always here and now she is not." His voice was breaking as he was talking into my shoulder about his mother.

"I know." I said trying to keep my voice strong for him.

His mother was amazing. Shit she was always there for me too. Whenever something would happened we would call or text. She became not just my mother in law but my friend and she was now gone. She was always in bright and lovely mood, radiating a good energy out of her. She was loveable person that you just couldn't hate even if you tried to and I will miss her.

I knew how hard it must have been for Angel now. His mother that he always had a great relationship with is now gone in between stars. She is the brightest star int he sky now.

"Please don't ever leave me." He mumbled as more tears fell on my neck and shoulder drenching the shirt I had on.

I pulled away from him just to grab his face. His big blue eyes that were now red from tears and his drench cheeks were breaking my heart into millions of pieces.

"Angel. I will never leave you, do you understand? I love you, okay?" I asked him as he nodded.

I leaned my forehead against his own as I wiped the tears away from his cheeks. I brushed my nose against his as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you." I breathed against his lips that were inches away from my own.

"I love you." He said back before he connected our lips together.

His lips were soft and slightly salty from his tears. His lips moved beautifully in since with my own. His hand that was around my waist brought me closer to his body. His mouth was controlling my own as he swept his tongue across my lower lip. I let him consume me into blissful kiss as our tongues tangled together. Our tongues danced together as our lips were moving blissfully like a two dancers on ball.

He slid his hands down to my lower back as I hooked my arms behind his neck. We pulled away after few more seconds. Angel lay his forehead against my chest as I played with his hair that still had a dust in them.

"I can't thank universe enough for you." Angel mumbled and I smiled.

"It's the other way around." I  softly said as my fingers tangled into his dark messy hair.

Comfortable silence fell until Angel didn't break it.

"We should probably shower." Angel mumbled as he was playing with waistband of my panties.

My baby.

"We should."

•••••

PLEASE READ

A/N: TW warning for this authors note but like I want to give you sneak peak into my life

MY MOM AND CANCER:

My mother has a cancer, a breast cancer to be exact and she is in 4th stage and today I found out her heart is failing so they needed to stop her treatment which means while they will try to get her heart back into normal her tumor will spread further cause she can't take chemotherapy anymore and also cause it's aggressive type, so if I disappear for few days or will update too much or will add too much fluff it will be for not just your but also my self comfort. So please don't hate on me for it.

MENTIONS OF SH:

Also I have no idea what to do anymore...so many fuck ups happened in these last few months and I'm slowly giving up...I was clean since 3.3.22 and now I'm not anymore cause like there is always this moment in your life when you're at your lowest and today was mine...the only thing that is keeping me here right now is some of my family members, all of you guys and my closest friends.

It's very hard for me right now and I have no idea how to concentrate on school and things I used to enjoy anymore. This is probably the only thing that stayed along with reading from all the things I loved to do

Sorry for the ramble but my therapist betrayed me and I just wanted to tell you reason why I may be absent or too active for some time

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING BUT NOW UPDATES

UPDATES ABOUT MY BOOKS:

I published a new book MASQUERADE OF NIGHT the story follows two assassins and past lovers
Kai and Athena
They have their past together while Athena hates Kai for things he said to her THAT NIGHT.
One mission, one past, one masquerade, two assassins. Their purpose...kill the other...

There will be lots of flashbacks and smut and cute moments and also heartbreaking ones. I went absolutely into it because I just found the idea interesting for you all so please go read it I will update frequently this with probably multiple chapters cause it's fun to write.

Thank you for reading and your support and love. I love you all and I hope you all have a
great day/night

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3