Chapter 36: Jungseo

Mulai dari awal

Jinwoo's phones

From Kangmi: Jinwoo, you must be at SM by 12 pm for further instructions about your mission.

Later on that day, Junseo found himself in Kangmi's office with a boring look. The girl had gone to do something and would be back in 10 minutes, so now he was just sitting on the couch in her office.

"Yo Kangmi-Oh hi Junseo!"

Junseo looked up from his phone and smiled at Lucas. "Hi Lucas"

"Where's kangmi?" Lucas asked as he took a seat next to him.

"Honestly, I don't know"

"I get it, we never know where that woman is"

Junseo nodded excitedly. "Right! I'm glad I'm not the only who thinks that"

Lucas laughed and offered Junseo a cookie which the older gladly took. "I love cookies" Junseo moaned as the flavors of the chocolate chip cookie satisfied his taste buds.

"I know, I remember when you offered me a chocolate cookie the first time we met", Lucas said. He remembered that day because he had been practicing for hours and was hungry. Then Junseo curiously stepped into the dance studio and bumped into Lucas so he offered him a chocolate chip cookie.

"Oh I remember and you struggled to speak to me in Korean" Junseo exclaimed with a smile because it was a good memory. After they established that Junseo could speak mandarin, they spent the day together.

Lucas smiled and squeezed Junseo's hand before grabbing another cookie. "Thank you by the way. You really helped me out with the language back then"

Junseo was taken aback as a sudden warm feeling went over his body when Lucas touched his hand. The warm feeling that he usually only felt with Jungwoo. "You're welcome" Junseo murmured and couldn't help but think back to when he had a small crush on Lucas, but there was no possible way he could like Lucas when he loved Jungwoo, right?

His thoughts were interrupted by the notification in his phone.

Junseo's phone

You have been added to groupchat "Kangmi and her three siblings"

Mark: wait...nevermind I found the codes and I have a code purple

Jaehyun: you need a plan on how to confess to the love of your life...?

Mark: yup

Hansol: same ^

Junseo: oooh me too

Kangmi: I know Junseo, that's why I added you

Johnny: so what's the plan?

Youngmi: to meet at Jaeyong's apartment so we can come up with something

Jaehyun: wait why mine?

Emma: I might have offered our apartment...plus they want to meet Felipe

Johnny: who's Felipe?

Mark: I kinda like that name, Felipe

Taeyong: oh whatever just be here by 2 pm

seen by everyone.

TUESDAY

Jieun and Jinwoo met with Emma, David, Miyoung, Jian, Jinwoo, Yeongdo, and Joshua to talk about the mini-concert. More like Yeongdo had them meet up at the cafe so they could get started with the preparation.