With a grin on my face and the others following closely behind me, I hurried over to the three of them. I tried to hug all three of them at once, but I could only get my arms around Yoongi and Hoseok. Jimin hugged me and I laughed at the scene we were making. "Oh my god. You all were so good. Your piano solo was so beautiful." I rubbed my tiger's ears then turned to Jimin and Hoseok, pinching their cheeks. "And you two? You didn't even tell us you were performing."

"We wanted to surprise you all." Jimin's voice was soft, hesitant and I hugged him tightly.

"And you did." Jin's voice was excited as he approached them, Noah seated comfortably on his shoulders.

Hoseok reached up for the little boy, taking him down. "Did you like the show?"

Noah wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck and hugged him. "It was so good! I want to dance too!"

Stepping back, I let the others in to hug everyone and just watched their sweet interactions. Sweet, adorable ones that made me smile in happiness. This was the life I wanted to live. A life that had so much love and care, filled with family and people that cared. This was all I wanted.

"That's the guy from the coffee shop." Namjoon's voice was quiet, just loud enough to cut through my thoughts. I looked up to see a dark haired man making his way through the crowd. His eyes were on Yoongi, familiar dark eyes that had only grown colder over the last six years. He had gotten older, but from the way he walked, I could tell he was still the same arrogant asshole he had always been. Curious about what would happen, I stayed back, far enough that he wouldn't notice me, but close enough to step in should it even look like was threatening my tiger.

"Yoongi. It's good to see you again." Esteban's voice was polite and my heart shattered as I watched the blood drain from Yoongi's face. "Your performance was spectacular. Can you spare a moment of your time?"

Yoongi reached out for my hand, the worry clear on his face. "What do you need?"

Esteban grinned, but I could see the smile was not sincere. "Have you thought about my offer?"

Before Yoongi could speak, I stepped forward. "Esteban? I don't know if you remember me or not." The man's eyes flickered over to me dismissively, but then they widened after a moment and I knew he had realized just who I was. "Yeah. I thought you might. Now listen to me very carefully. The man standing next to me? He is my mate. He has no interest in whatever you are trying to offer."

"Now listen little girl." Esteban's voice was condescending and it was at that moment that I had enough.

Straightening up, I squeezed Yoongi's hand in reassurance then leveled a glare at the man who was threatening my happiness. "No. You listen you son of a bitch. Stay the hell away from my mates or I will press charges for stalking. You have been warned not once, but twice now."

Esteban went to take a step toward me, but the menacing growl from Yoongi's lips stopped him in his tracks. He raised his hands in surrender, but I could see the ideas running through his mind. "Fine. I get it. Have a nice night." With a last smug smile, he turned and walked away, but I had a feeling it wasn't over yet.

***

"Oh god Yoongi!" I gripped tightly onto Yoongi's hair as his lips closed over my clit, drawing it between his lips. I could feel his smug smile against me but before I could say anything else, a pair of plush lips interrupted my words as Jimin's mouth met mine. His kiss was desperate and needy, pulling me into a haze of feelings. A moan against me had me pulling back from Jimin to see Hoseok kneeling behind Yoongi, one hand on my tiger's as the other prepped him.