I can't wait for Alex to come, even though I'm so nervous to tell. I heard the door downstairs open. Is Alex already home? heard someone walk up the stairs. The door opened. It's Alex. He is early today. "Alex?" I asked. "Hey, my angel."
"Hey."
"You are early today."
"I know, my angel, but I couldn't wait to see if you were alright," he said. I love this man. I can't wait to tell him that he is going to be a father. Alex is the best boyfriend. The way he acts and talks to me, I don't need to be scared to tell him. His reaction is probably going to be very funny. He is going to be happy. I'm sure about that.
"How are you now?" He asked. "I'm fine."
He came and stood in front of me. "Alex," I said nervously as I looked up at him.
"Yes, my angel?"
Why is it so hard to tell?
"Bella, what is it?" He asked worriedly. "I'm..."
"You what?"
"I'm pregnant."
Finally, I said it.
His eyes opened a bit. He isn't saying something. Oh no, is he mad? "Are you sure?"
He sounded surprised.
"I took a pregnancy test and I got two lines," I said nervously while looking at him. I showed him the test. He grabbed it. He looked at it.
Is he mad or happy?
He looked at me. "Would you like to have this baby, Bella?"
"I..."
I don't know what to say. He probably doesn't want it.
"Bella..."
He sat down carefully beside me. I looked at him nervously.
"Yes, Alex, I do want it."
"But if you don't want the baby, I understand."
He smirked. "Bella, I want the baby too, I just wanted to make sure you wanted it so you don't feel forced to have the baby," he said.
My heart rested more than ever. This man is perfect. He makes sure I want it before he says anything. Can someone be sweeter than Alex?
Oh, I love him.
"I'm happy you want the baby, Alex."
"I'm the one who is happy that you want the baby."
I smiled at him. He quickly stood up. I looked at him and my eyes widened a bit. He stood up so fast.
He quickly grabbed me from the waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started spinning me around.
I laughed.
"I can't believe, I'm going to be a dad," he said happily while spinning me around. He stopped. "Oh shit, what am I doing?" He asked. "My angel, I'm sorry, you need to rest," he said. I giggled. He sat me down on the bed. "My angel, do you need anything?"
"Alex, relax a bit."
I giggled.
"Come and sit here," I said as I pointed beside me. He quickly came and sat beside me.
"My angel, you are going to be the best mom."
I giggled. "You are going to be the best dad."
He smirked. "My angel, lay back, you need to rest, that's important."
He placed two pillows behind my back. I laid back while I giggled. Oh, Alex is the best. I'm so glad he is happy to be a dad. He placed his hand on my stomach. "Our baby," he said while looking at my stomach. He strokes my stomach carefully.
"Now it will come a new angel to this world," he said while looking at my stomach.
"Mhm," I said happily. "We are going to have a big and happy family, my angel."
"Yes," I said happily and placed my hand on his cheek. He looked at me. His hand is still on my stomach. "My angel, you need to eat something, what do you want?"
"And drink, do you want something to drink?" He asked quickly.
He looks so nervous. "Alex, my baby, relax," I said as I stroked his cheek.
"My angel, it's important that I take care of you and our baby."
I giggled. "Don't worry, we are going to take good care of the baby."
I stroke his cheek.
"Yes, my angel."
I placed my hands on my stomach as I looked at my stomach. "My angel," he said while looking at me. I looked at him.

"Yes?" I asked. "Do you have any idea when you want to do the wedding?" He asked. "I do it when you are ready, Alex."
"I'm always ready, my angel, you just have to tell me when you want to and we will do it," he said while looking at me.
I giggled. We are going to be a lovely family. "Well, I'm not sure, but we can start with getting the dresses and everything ready," I said. "Alright, my angel, we can do all that ready."
"Mhm," I said happily. "But I will get the girls with me when I will choose the dress and stuff like this."
"Do what makes you happy, my angel."
I giggled. "You need to get the boys with you too, by the way."
"Alright, I will do that," he said. I giggled.

My phone started ringing. I grabbed it. "The girls are calling," I said. Alex lay beside me. I picked it up. "Hey, girls," I said. "Hey, Bella," they all said. "How are you guys?" I asked. "Good," Ava said. "I'm good too," Alice said.
"How are you?" Clare asked. "I'm fine," I said as I giggled. "What's going on Bella?" Olivia asked while giggling too. I looked at Alex. He smirked. "Do you want to tell them, my angel?"
I nodded. He smirked. "Tell them, if you want," he said. I smiled at him.
"So, a lot of things happened lately," I said. "Like what?" Alice asked. "I can first start by telling you what I found out today."
"I'm pregnant," I said.
All their eyes widened. "Wait, are you serious?" Ava asked happily. I giggled. "Yes," I said. "Congratulations!" Ava shouted. "Thank you."
"Bella, I'm so happy for you, congratulations," Alice said happily. "Thank you."
"Congratulations, Bella," Clare said happily. "Thank you," I said happily while giggling. "Congratulations, Bella," Olivia said happily. "Thank you."

Alex looked at me. He lay beside my stomach. He started stroking my stomach with his hand. I giggled. "So what is the next news?" Ava asked curiously.
"Alex proposed to me and we want to make things ready, so I thought you guys could help me with getting the dress and everything ready," I said. "Bella, we would love to, I'm so happy for you guys," Clare said. "Thank you so much, Clare," I said.
"Bella, congratulations again," Ava said happily. "Thank you, Ava, " I said with a smile. "I would love to help you guys, and congratulations."
"Thank you, Alice."
"I would have loved to help you guys, but I can't, congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys," Olivia said. I wish she could be here, she can't either come to the wedding, she has so much to do. I understand her though. "Thank you so much, Olivia."
"I love you guys so much," I said. "We love you too."
I giggled.
"So, when is the wedding?" Ava asked. "We don't know yet," I said. "Is your boyfriend ready to be a father and husband?" Ava asked.
I started playing with his hair. "Are you, Alex?" I asked as I looked at him. He looked up at me still stroking my stomach. "Always."
I smiled.
I looked back at the phone.
"He is laying beside my stomach and stroking it," I said while I giggled. They giggled. Alex smirked.
"My angel, I will go get you some food, alright?" He asked. "Alright," I said with a smile. He left. "He is so ready to be a dad," Ava said while giggling. "Yes," I said as I giggled too. "You guys had to see his face when he knew I was pregnant, it was so funny, he looked so shocked," I said as I giggled. They laughed. "It's good he is happy like you," Clare said. "Yes, I was so scared he wouldn't be."
"Girls, I have to go," Olivia said
"Alright, bye," I said. She hung up. "Well, when will we check the dresses?" Alice asked. "I'm not sure yet."
"We will be your bridesmaids," Clare said. "Oh, I'm so excited," Alice said. "Me too," I said happily.