Chapter 35.

Mulai dari awal

"Did... Did you find something?" Lydia croaked, her voice was strained "A solution?"

"Yeah. It was you. It was you, Lydia." Stiles sighed, squeezing her hand a little harder

Alex could only give the banshee a reassuring look, but her body ached to heal her, alex wished she could heal the wound but she knew Lydia would object to it.

Scott helped prop Lydia whilst alex and stiles watched cautiously.

Melissa walked in, shutting the door behind her quietly,"Lydia, this is gonna have to be just between us, since I can get fired for it."

"It's a cortisone shot. It's gonna bring the inflammation down." Scott explained

Lydia pulled her arm from under the sheet, she held out her wrist.

"Not there." Melissa shook, she brought her fingers to the gauze and gently pulled it back, Lydia groaned quietly as she did.

Alex looked away, memories flashing before her eyes. Her tongue remember the metallic taste of blood.

Scott noticed, "Alex, maybe you should leave"

Alex cleared her throat, "no, no I'm okay."

"one of you hold her hand"

"I'll do it" alex said

"No, the second you take her hand you'll start healing" stiles refused.

"If I can ease the pain, I'm doing to. Just let me to this" alex pleaded

Stiles huffed, he gave a begrudged nod

"Okay, Lydia, this is gonna hurt like a bitch."

A thud came from beside them, alex looked over at the beta who had fainted, Scott jumped into action.

Alex wrapped her hand around Lydia's, the second the needle was Injected, a gasp ripped from Lydias mouth

"I got you" alex murmured, feeling her pain.

Once Lydia was dressed, alex and Scott helped her to the elevator, avoiding bumping into anyone who would question their actions.

They reached their floor and carefully walked out.

"Okay. We'll get Malia."

"You" alex corrected, "I'm staying with Lydia. She might need me"

"Alex" stiles sighed

Alex pulled stiles away, "Stiles, I need you to understand that it's going to be a while before I'm okay but until then, I'm not backing down from a fight, and I'm not running from this I am stronger than this."

Stiles understood her, but he was so worried to leave her again.

"Just.. promise me you will be safe"

"Absolutely" Alex nodded,

"Hold on." Scott stopped him, pulling him back. He handed him a cylinder packaged, wrapped in brown paper

"What is this?" Stiles asked, his brows furrowed

"Something I've been working on for a while. Just make sure Malia gets it." He briefly explained

"Is it plan B?"

"It was plan A."

"Plan A never works." Stiles doubted

"This one will."

...

Alex held onto Lydia's arm, following Liam and Scott through the tunnels, vague memories flashed before Alex.