Chapter 10

_______________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_______________________

Stiles ,Malia and Alex stood in Noah stilinskis office as he updated them on the current chimera situation.

Alex wasn't concentrating much, she hadn't slept much in the last couple days, everytime she closed her eyes Tracy was there. She spent most of last night trying to do research about the disappearance of kids in San Francisco, none were ever found all were assumed dead. It led her to a dark hole of dread doctors and people going missing.

Everything she found made her believe more and more that she was one of them. She could pass mountain ash, she wasn't born or bitten and maybe... maybe venom had no effect on her.. maybe Tracy wasn't an act of defense.

Alex tuned back into the conversation not wanting to miss something important. She looked up the board noticing Noah had pinned a picture of Donovan up.

Stiles Heart ached as his dad put up his picture assuming he was still alive. He looked down at his feet in shame.

Alex looked at her boyfriend and intertwined her fingers with his,  she squeezed his hand tightly.

"Our station tech guys confirmed something for me... They said, both the holding cell lock and cameras could have malfunctioned because of something electromagnetic." Noah explained

He held up the book "You said that, uh, these guys..."

"Dread Doctors." Malia called them

Noah's face scrunched up"Are we really calling?" He asked

They all gave him a nod.

"So they broke Donovan out? It's how they got into Eichen, isn't it?" He asked

Malia pondered Noah's question "Donovan's a Chimera. Yeah. But... Is he a failure like Lucas and Tracy?"

Stiles wriggled his hand free from Alex's, he walked over to the corner as if he was putting himself on a timeout for his bad behavior.

Alex looked over her shoulder and seen stiles looking disgusted for his actions, she walked over and sympathetically rubbed his arm. Stiles turned and faced her with sad puppy eyes. Noah and Malia in deep conversation didn't notice stiles was in a peculiar moo.

She looked at him softly "I'm not gonna tell you it will be okay because right now I'm feeling everything you are. I know seeing him up there hurts but you have to remember baby, he was going to kill you just like she was going to kill me" she spoke quietly

"Does it still hurt like hell seeing her up there, of course. This won't be something we get over it will be something we learn to live with"

Stiles couldn't help but admire her honesty. She knew right now he didn't want to hear "it will be okay" when they both knew it wouldn't be, but as long as he had her things would always be okay.