"It's nice to finally meet you Melissa," he says, smiling,

He holds his arms out and I get in them, having a hug.

I pull away and he shakes hands with Connor.

"Alright. I'll see you soon," Connor says.

"Wait, you're not staying here?," I ask.

He nods his head no. "I have family here, too. I'm spending Christmas with them. But, don't worry. I'm sure spending Christmas with Justin and his family will be nice."

I nod my head and he starts to take steps back.

"Have fun," he says.

I turn my attention back to his family and he helps me in. He guides me inside the living room, and I lay my crutches against the couch.

He brings my bags inside and sits with me in the living room.

"I'm Jeremy, by the way. Jazzy and jaxon are sleeping. Justin called me yesterday and told me about the whole situation. We're happy to have you here."

"So, you know about..."

He raises his eyebrow in confusion, but then he catches on.

"Oh yeah. I know about the gang stuff. That's why I stayed up here. Justin wanted us to stay safe. I meant to move a little closer to him."

"And you know abo-"

"Don't worry Melissa. I know about everything. He's my son. We have a strong bond. I'm the only parent he has."

I nod in understandment.

"I know losing his mother was horrible for him. It was for all of us. But, for him to actually see it was heartbreaking. He wasn't himself. I called him everyday, and he didn't pick up. I knew something was wrong so I flew to New York to see what was going on, and I saw him drunk on the street."

My eyes widen in surprise.

"Wow."

"Yeah, but he's better now. When he called me yesterday, he started talking about you. He sounded happy."

I blush. It's kinda sweet.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say he found the one."

WHY THE FLYING FUCK DOES EVERYBODY SAY THAT NOW?

FIRST CONNOR. THEN JEREMY. WHO'S NEXT?

But, I can't help but smile. I don't know if it's too soon, but he is my everything. He's pretty much all I have.

I do have family in Florida. But, they're miles away. Christmas with them was the worse.

They were my mother's siblings who hated her, so they didn't treat me with that much care.

"Well, I know you had a long trip here. So, I'll show you to your room and let you get some rest."

I nod and prepare to go to my room and get some sleep.

* End of flashback *

It just sucks.

I feel so bad that I get to feel relieved and happy that my other half has come back and she has been be depressed because hers hasn't.

I hear the door open.

I turn my head back fast.

My heart skips a beat as I see Justin with a torn expression on his face enter first.

Chris, Za, and a new face enters.

I raise my eyebrow and get up, turning my full attention to Justin while holding Bella in my arms.

I wrap one of my arms around his neck and pull him close, but being careful because Bella is in one of my arms.

I give him a quick peck on his lips.

He looks down and I caress his cheek.

"It wasn't your fault Justin," I tell him.

"I'm such a fuck up," hr mumbles.

He holds his arms out and I give him Bella.

He looks down at her before leaning down and kissing her petite nose.

She stirs in her sleep.

"Where's Connor?"

We all turn to see Val sitting up, a look of confusion and terror in her eyes.

I look down and sigh.

"Val-"

"No!," she screams.

She bursts into tears because she already knows the answer.

I walk over and sit next to her, reaching for her.

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

Her sobs grow louder and I hold her tight, comforting her.

------------------------------------------------------

I ate all my Nutella :(

Shit.

Anyway...

This chapter is dedicated to @Ariana10052.

Thank you for supporting me and my books. It means a lot to me. Thanks for all the sweet comments and numerous votes you've given me. Ilysm.

Next chap? 40+ votes and a few comments

~ Malikah