~The damage~

*Teresa pnt of view*

After lunch we parted ways once again,then met up for 7th period. So far I have managed to avoid Mia and her cheer posse, and also I avoided encounters with Derrick and the football team. But I spoke to soon, because as soon as i reached the classroom doors I am one again met with those blue orbs, that seem to notice me every time, its like those eyes give him access to see what's in my mind, God I hope not!
I promised myself that I would never be weak and fall for these tricks.
He caused me to be this way, its all because of him, and my stupid heart.
*flashback*
"Daniel stop!" I screeched and laughed uncontrolably as David tickled the life out of me.
"No not until you admit that I'm the best " said David.
"Never! "I screamed and instantly regretted it, because the tickling intensified.
"OK OK i admit it you're the best" 'for now' added in my mind
"Good" said David as he flashed me one of his belly flopping smiles.
*end of flashback*
David Jonas was one of the best people I had in my life. He was my everything. He gave me my first kiss, took me out on my first date, and even snuck me out once. I used to believe that he was the one, the prince charming that I wished on a star for. But little did I know that he would be my very first heart break. That man took my heart that i handed ever so previously and frafile to him, and he shattered it in pieces, he then stepped on it, then burned it. He made sure that my wounds would forever stay the same, but I am stronger that his attacks, my heart healed as my mind fought to forget him,and while my heart healed it built a wall all around with no space in between.
Ever since then, I promised myself to never let my guard down,to never let anyone in because when someone comes in, they leave pain.
I moved here to get rid of the pass, but memories still lie around, and if I let my guard down once again, my heart may never heal.
I can't let that happen.
I don't think I can survive another heart break, If it comes to that.
That is why I decided to stay away from feelings, emotions, and most of all love.
The damage was caused because of love, so i cannot let myself fall ever again.
"Hellooo, earth to Terry! " snaps Tatiana.
"Huh? Oh sorry, kinda zoned out" I mumbled.
"Yeah I noticed, anyways the bell rang, its time to go." Says Tatiana
"Right OK" I said.
I gathered my stuff and head for the door, but wish I didn't because I was so in surrounded by Derrick, his boys and the bimboes from the cafeteria, and how I wish the floor could open and swallow me whole.
"Well if it isn't miss smart mouth " sneered the one that I've learned to be Jason.
"Well if it isn't the dumb jocks and their dumb bimboes"I retorted back.
"Seems like she's a little spitfire" replied one of the players.
"Like hell I am "
"Well it looks like the new girl needs to learn the rules eh ? Because if she knew the rules she would learn to respect me a bit more "said Derrick.
"Or what? Am I going to feel the wrath of 'Payne' puh-lease" I snorted, "now if you excuse me i have to head home" and I shimmied my way through the group and headed towards the parking lot to wait for my mom.