~Down the Memory Line~

My real friends, everyone who were part of the popular crowd were my real friends. Or so i thought. They started making me do things that I knew were wrong. I started smoking, drinking and my attitude was over the top. I ignored my little brother, and talked back to my parents. I broke curfew, and snucked out. But the only thing that was going through my mind was pleasing my boyfriend and friends. But I was making a mistake, I was so blinded by love and want that I didn't even realize the pain I was inflicting on those who truly cared for me.
Then one day while I was home because I was grounded, the police came and arrested my dad.
To say I was scared would be an understatement, I was petrified,surprised and confused. My father was a good man, he always thought of others and placed them first, and he never broke the law. Would you believe me if I said he never got a ticket? No ? well he didn't.
As soon as news of my father's arrest got out, people started turning their backs on me.
My supposed best friend pretended as if I were invisible, then the bullying started. The only person that seemed to be there for me was my boyfriend, David. He was a gentleman. He made me laugh, and he made me feel special. With his brunette hair, brown eyes, and that well sculptured face that was always accompaigned with a smile that could charm any and everybody. Other girls wished they could be me, and if I knew what was going to come, I would hate to be in my shoes.

The day of my father's trial, the court room was packed, with supporting friends and family, and those who envied and hated me. Those who wish to see me fall.
I can understand I mean, I had both parents present and a loving family. We're not rich but, we're not poor either. So I totally understand their envy.
The court went on and it was time for the jury to make the final judgemenit, and for the judge to make his final judgement. My heart beat rose 100 time faster then the word came, the word that would change our lives forever.
"Guilty " and my world stopped.
The room rose into total ruckus, the judge tried to get everyone to quiet down but it took a while. Though my mom started crying along with my brother I just sat still, I couldn't believe this was happening to my family. Those who were bystanders just watch everything unfold .Everyone knew that my father was innocent, he was charged with robbing a bank, injuring a police officer, and stealing a car. With all the evidence the charges seem to lead away from my dad. I mean my dad doesn't even own a gun. So how is he guilty? This couldn't be happening, I was hyperventilating. Then it all went blank.