~Her~

*Derrick's pnt of view*
Its 5:00 in the morning and I haven't slept a wink.
I know what you may be thinking. You may think that I was partying all night but no, I was up because of her, Teresa Miller.
God that girl, what she does to me is unexplainable. With those vivid brown eyes and that curly hair that takes its place without any effort, and the way it bounces with every step she takes. And her scent, it drives me crazy. Every time I get close, my hormones take over and I have no control of my actions. All those intimate moments that we had, felt like heaven, and sometimes I think she feels the same way.
But her attitude does not allow me to see her, the real her, I like her feisty side it makes her hotter! Her spitfire side shows that she's brave, but there's another side, especially when it comes to males, that she show and its like a warning where she's telling you to back off,or she will murder you with her bare hands.
What a woman!
Its like she has this invisibe barrier that is made to protect her from the world. But I wish she would let me in. I'm guessing something happened which caused her to make a protection for herself and now she's not allowing people in.
That phone call, I wonder who it was from, it sounded like a male's voice and she visibly shook.
And when I tried to speak to her, and show her sympathy she turned me down.
I just wish that I could spend more time with her, just to get to know her.
But since I can't really be on a friend level with her yet, I do the only thing possible, I become a stalker. Creepy I know, but its worth it, she's worth it.
"Yo Jase I need you to help me get this girl, you know, Teresa Miller " I say to Jason after he picks up the phone.
"What's in it for me? " he asks.
"Well she seems To be getting pretty close with Tatiana, which means that if I get this girl, the chances of getting your girl back is on a great level."
"OK; if it means getting Tatiana back then yeah... you know how I feel about her man."
"I know but you messed up" I said.
"Ugh how many times do I have to explain this to you, I was drunk and drugged, Mia tricked me, then she started all those rumors to make everyone turn against her, even me. She used me and caused the love of my life to leave me, I love her." He said then groaned in frustration.
"I know you do and that's why I'm helping you get her back, but if you mess up it will be your last chance." I said.
"I know, you're the best man."
"Don't I know it" I replied proudly.

I'm not gonna lie but my sister is a b**** ,she is sneaky and manipulative. Ever since she knew Jason she had a thing for him. He gave her a chance and she threw it away by cheating on him. Now Jason was heartbroken. It wasn't until he went out with Tatiana that Mia realized what she hrew away and she would do anything to get him back. So being the sneaky and manipulative girl that she is she drugged Jason made it seem as if they were having sex just so that Tatiana could be out of the picture then she would have Jason all to herself. Except Jason was in love with Tatiana and he never got over her. And so Mia finally gave up.