~well hello there ~

*Teresa pnt. Of view*
So far the school day has been going great. Tatiana and I have three classes and lunch, and she's helped me all day. But the one thing I hate is lunchtime and I have been dreading it since I arrived. All my teachers are kind and the students are alright. Tetiana and I have 1st, 3rd, and 7th period together.
She drops me off at my locker and heads towards hers, which is separated by one locker, which I don't know who it belongs to. But I will soon find out.
Tatiana seems to know something that I don't because as soon as she reaches her locker she gets in a hurry, as if she is trying to get away from her locker as soon as she can.
"Are you ready ?" She asked excitedly
"Tatiana, I didn't even open my locker yet " I laughed
"Oh yeah right, sorry" she replies.
It looks as if she was going to say something else but a crowd of loud boys and screaming girls stopped her in her tracks.
The crowd was mainly made up of what seems like the football team, cheerleaders, and adoring female friends.
Ugh! I hate those crowds they always act as if they're the kings and queens of everything, as if they rule the school, but then they're all jerks.
But why does it seem like they're coming my way? And why is Mia and the boy that looks just like her are heading over here? I look at Tatiana and she is frozen in spot. Ookaay this I getting weird.
"What are you doing here?" Sneered Mia
"Well this is my locker" I retort, and a surprised Mia humphs.
"Derrick this girl is being rude! " she whines to the boy next to him.
And he faces me with a glare that would send big foot to space to escape. Gulp.
"What did you say to my sister? " his voice rung through my ears. His voice.
Double gulp.
"What cat got your tongue?" Mia says.
"Yeah probably" says the very good looking guy named Derrick. Wait what? Did I say good looking? Okay, no not happening, not when they were being mean.
"Excuse me! Cat did not get my tongue, now like I said I'm standing here because this is my locker and I can be wherever I want " I answered.
"Oooo the little girl can talk!" As they all laughed at Derrick's comment.
And that did it.
"Excuse me! Who are you to call me a little girl, when the one standing next to you is whining like a baby, a baby! For Christ sake! And you don't even know me like that, you know what leave me alone, stay away from me, I just came here, and you're already starting to bother me, like I said you don't know me. " then I calmed, as they all stared at me blankly, and then.... they laughed. They laughed! Who does that?
"Ugh come on Tatiana lets get away from these crazies"
"OK" is the only thing I got from Tatiana ever since those kids. I get something happened and I'll find out.

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT