Bean tingz

You brush ur curly hair with your fingers, after a long while staring at books you decide your too broke for any of this. You sigh and turn ready to leave when you hear a faint voice yell, "hey!" You look down to see a little..guy? You squat down, looking around you and then looking back down on this little critter. "Hello?" You whisper, trying not to attract attention. "Hey! Pick me up!" It says. oh shit* you think, *im going crazy*. You punch ur arm hoping to wake up, but you just feel the pain of being broke and crazy. "alright..you", you reply quietly. You pull him close to your face, taking a better look. It looked..male. looking close definitely male🙁, he had hair that mixed with black and really dark brown, too much to tell the difference. His little eyes were so dark you could barely tell they had any color. "Stop looking at me", he crosses his arms, backing away in ur palm. "I-oh, sorry" You say, jumping, you almost drop him, *he's like a bug..* "f-" he begins but you decide to just pinch him in between ur thumb and pointer finger for better inspection. "HEY", his tiny yells are in protest but  you feel something tough on his stomach, you lift his little shirt up and.. WHAT, ABS. what kind of living doll-  "look lady, you can look all you want, but hands off the goods", this tiny man has the audacity- he hops out of ur grip and onto a shelf. There, he smirks, flips his hair, and jumps. "Double suicide..." he yells but it sounds like a faint whisper. You realize he is going to splat on the ground. You reach out and hope to catch him...

[2022, made by my friend Bean]