Omake: Salty Reunion Part 2

Começar do início

Dante: Not going Sin? Sure, I can deal with that.

As he Triggered himself, he rested his sword on his shoulder while placing his free hand in front of him, and motioning Vergil to make a move.

Which Vergil gladly took by doing a series of Judgement Cuts. Making Dante Trick Dodge to avoid taking damage.

The crowd cheered louder. All in awe after hearing the news of Vergil having a Brother. Of course, the Single Mamonos are cheering harder for Dante, not knowing the four Shipg- Shipfus and Dante are already married.

As the two continued to fight. Their respective Harems are spectating the battle on the main VIP section. All fifteen of them and their respective Parents, except a lot of them doesn't have Parents, due to circumstances. Are all sitting on comfortable couches made out of Weresheep wool.

Observer: Interesting. While counterparts are common on the same Multiverse, but having one within another Universe is surprising at best.

Observer... Observed the four Kitsunes who are all scrutinizing each other.

Kaga(MGE): I see... You're the youngest sibling.

Kaga(AL): And you're the eldest...

The two continued their staredown. While the two Akagis however.

Akagi(MGE): I see... Interesting... Maybe Dear Husband would be interested if given the chance. Though isn't this too mild for our taste?

Akagi(AL): I agree, but while Dante is willing to go through such debauchery. He does prefer it simple.

The two continued to share notes with seriousness that even Observer is impressed. While the rest, could only fear what these two could come up with.

Purifier: I'm more impressed with these two being siblings in all honesty.

Purifier suddenly spoke, breaking the atmosphere and making them focus back on the bout.

Ryoko: Yeah! Stab his ass!

Vergil may or may not have heard her, but he did stab Dante on his left ass cheek. And a wave of laughter erupted from the onlookers.

Observer: *ahem* While indeed it is surprising. Twins do have the chance of having conflicting personalities according to my Data. Some even could tell what the other is thinking and act accordingly.

Kaga(MGE): As a Twin, I can confirm that statement.

Kaga(AL): Hm...

Kaga of Azur Lane could only nod. Slightly jealous of the fact that these versions of them are proper siblings in the most natural way as possible.

Akagi(AL): Don't be sad Dear Sister, while I too am a tad envious. We are still Sisters, nothing will and can change that.

Akagi comforted her sister. While Yoma, the parent of Vergil's pair of Twins. Smiled warmly at the two.

Lilith: How sweet~ Though hearing how you girls are unique intrigued me.

Hearing what her Mother said. Druella lightly tapped her shoulder with a small glare, making Lilith giggle.

Lilith: Oh dear me, now that my Daughter has been accepted by her crush, she's willing to defy me. Oh! The misery!

Lilith overdramatically acted, making Yoma and Deonora laugh a little.

Druella: Mom, you know how Vergil is when it comes to that.

Lilith playfully rolled her eyes and glomped Druella in a hug, before placing her under her bust. Much to the Daughter's chagrin.