five┊𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑦

↳ ‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.┊heliophilia

you are worthy

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

ZOLA WAS NOT SURPRISED AT ALL, when the snake people arrived. All week, she had been having horrible dreams and constantly, she would utter to herself...

You're safe.

You are safe.

However, instantly an arrow had hit the mainmast, an inch in front of her nose.

Zola had learnt a valuable lesson from that: never assume you're safe, and never, ever tempt the Fates by announcing that you think you're safe.

So when the ship docked at the harbour in Piraeus, on the outskirts of Athens, Zola resisted the urge to breathe a sigh of relief. Sure, they had finally reached their destination. Somewhere nearby – past those rows of cruise ships, past those hills crowded with buildings – they would find the Acropolis. Today, one way or another, their journey would end.

But that didn't mean she could relax. Any moment, a nasty surprise might come flying out of nowhere.

As it turned out, the surprise was three dudes with snake tails instead of legs.

Zola was on watch while her friends geared up for combat – checking their weapons and armour, loading the ballistae and catapults. She spotted the snake guys slithering along the docks, winding through crowds of mortal tourists who paid them no attention.

"Um...Perce?", Zola called.

Percy, Piper and Annabeth immediately came to her side.

"Oh, great", Percy said. "Dracaenae".