five┊𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑤𝑓𝑢𝑙

↳ ‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.┊heliophilia

your timing is awful

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

THE MEETING WAS LIKE A WAR COUNCIL WITH DOUGHNUTS. Then again, back at Camp Half-Blood they used to have their most serious discussions around the Ping-Pong table in the rec room with crackers and Cheez Whiz, so Zola felt right at home.

Percy told them about his dream—the twin giants planning a reception for them in an underground parking lot with rocket launchers; Nico di Angelo trapped in a bronze jar, slowly dying from asphyxiation with pomegranate seeds at his feet. Hazel choked back a sob. 

"Nico...oh, gods. The seeds".

"You know what they are?", Zola asked sitting forwards. 

Hazel nodded. "He showed them to me once. They're from our stepmother's garden".

"Your step...oh", Percy said. "You mean Persephone".

"The seeds are a last-resort food", Hazel said. Zola could tell she was nervous, because all the silverware on the table was starting to move toward her. "Only children of Hades can eat them. Nico always kept some in case he got stuck somewhere. But if he's really imprisoned—". 

"The giants are trying to lure us," Annabeth said. "They're assuming we'll try to rescue him."

"Which we will!", Hazel told them. 

Zola was definitely worried about Nico. He was like a smaller brother to her and the fact that they even had to worry that the others may not save him annoyed her, a lot.