seven┊𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝

↳ ‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.┊heliophilia

kiss and make up 

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

THE SHIP'S BELL RANG. In a matter of seconds everyone was up on deck.

Percy yelled. "What's going—Gah! Shrimpzilla!".

The monster rammed into the ship. The hull groaned. Zola, Piper, and Jason tumbled to starboard and almost rolled overboard.

"How did it get so close?", Zola shouted, pulling herself up on one of the rail shields.

"I don't know!", Hedge snarled. He looked around for his bat, which had rolled across the quarterdeck.

"I'm stupid!", Leo scolded himself. "Stupid, stupid! I forgot the sonar!".

The ship tilted farther to starboard. Either the monster was trying to give them a hug, or it was about to capsize them. 

"Sonar?", Hedge demanded. "Pan's pipes, Valdez! Maybe if you hadn't been staring into Hazel's eyes, holding hands for so long—". 

"What?", Frank yelped.

Zola would have questioned it too if she was busy not trying to fall overboard.

"It wasn't like that!", Hazel protested.

"It doesn't matter!", Piper said. "Jason, can you call some lightning?".

Jason struggled to his feet. "I—". Zola caught him before he fell forwards on his face.

"No, he can't", Zola answered for him.

Summoning the storm earlier had taken too much out of him. Zola doubted the poor guy could pop a spark plug in the shape.

"Percy!", Zola said. "Can you talk to that thing? Do you know what it is?".