five┊𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑦

↳ ‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.┊heliophilia

trickery is the greatest key

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

ANY IDEA OF THE ATHENA PARTHENOS BEING LARGE, immediately flew out of Zola's mind when she met dark. 

Zola did not remember the dark being...forty feet tall. Neither did she remember it having, black wings, a whip made out of stars and a shadowy chariot pulled by vampire horses.

And Nyx?

Zola did not even want to talk about that creepy woman. Firstly, she was enormous...lengthwise. Then, her dress was void black, mixed with the colours of a space nebula, as if galaxies were being born in her bodice. 

Zola didn't even bother trying to look at her face but her wings? Those things annoyed the Hades out of her. To the point, she was basically praying for something or someone to snip them off.

Why were they annoying? One might question.

Well, every time the wings beat together, she was hit with a wave of darkness that made her feel heavy and sleepy. It was like these wings were messing with her too because by the time she recovered from the first wave, the next one Sambared in.

'It's Tartarus stupid', she kept reminding herself, 'you're mad if you think it would ever care about your opinion'.

The goddess's chariot was made of the same material as Nico di Angelo's sword—Stygian iron—pulled by two massive horses, all black except for their pointed silver fangs. The beasts' legs floated in the abyss, turning from solid to smoke as they moved.

The horses snarled and bared their fangs at Zola. The goddess lashed her whip—a thin streak of stars like diamond barbs—and the horses reared back.