five┊𝑗𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢

↳ ‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.┊heliophilia

jokes on you

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

"SO, NONE OF YOU HAVE MET HER YET?", Zola asked surprised as she put her feet up on the bench and wrapped her arms around her legs.

"Nope", Jason replied as Leo shook his head.

"Why, should we be afraid?", Leo asked amused.

"Well...uh..nah not really. She told me that she doesn't get into petty fights anymore  because she thinks it's stupid but I think it's definitely something to do with her boyfriend. I do just advise you not to get on her bad side though".

"So, what about the people who do get on her bad side?"

"I only know of two. A Son of Apollo who...died a few months ago...in the war".

"The war Chiron mentioned?", Jason asked.

Zola nodded.

"Yeah, Nyssa mentioned it too", Leo sighed.

"His name was Michael Yew. Gods...he annoyed the Hades out of me sometimes but he was a really amazing guy. You guys would've liked him".

Jason and Leo nodded and it was silent for a moment before Jason spoke up.

"What about the other?"

"Percy", Zola said with a small, sad smile. "They're frenemies now though but their rivalry goes way way back".

"Why, what happened?", Leo asked perking up.

"Well my sister used to do this stupid thing where she would dunk newcomers heads into toilets and—".