one ┊𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒

↳ ‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.┊heliophilia

two shots please

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

"ALRIGHT, A TOAST TO US DECIDING NOT TO FREEZE OUR HEADS OFF BACK IN MANHATTAN", Zola announced as she held up a mojito cocktail.

Percy grinned as they lightly clanked their glasses together before taking a sip.

"This is good", he said as he put his glass down.

"Really?...wait what is that?"

"The Blue Lagoon Cocktail...want some?".

"Alright", Zola said with with a smile as she leaned closer to him on the round table booth. They locked eyes with one another as he put the martini glass to her lips and Zola took a sip.

"I mean..I like it", she mused as she licked her lips. "And of course..it's blue".

"Wouldn't take any other drink to be honest", he said, causing both of them to chuckle.

"You know", Zola started slowly as she swirled her drink. "Remember that beach you told me about?

"Montauk?"

"Yeah that one", Zola said with a nod. "You mention it a lot but I'm curious...why is it important?"

"Well", Percy started before pausing as he stirred his cocktail. "My mom and I used to visit this beach..a lot . She'd always be so happy whenever we arrived there. Not that she wasn't happy before but she would seem so comfortable and relaxed when she was there".

Zola loved how Percy's eyes brightened at the thought of talking about his mom and it made her feel warm and cheery inside.

Who doesn't love a Mama's Boy anyway?