Chapter 18 - Never Again

Start from the beginning

Yngrid's blue eyes roamed the place, "Is my Ezra okay?"

Napapikit ako saglit, this sweet lady always makes me feel loved and cared. Napakabait niyang tao, but she doesn't deserve a stupid piece of trash like me.

"Jazzver called me to check you up, you looked depressed. I just can't.."

Naliligo pa rin naman ako araw-araw, baka nagre-reflect lang talaga mga dinadalang problema ko sa itsura ko ngayon.

"None of your business," umirap ako rito, napamaang ako nang magsimula itong maghubad, revealing her orange two-piece. Sanay naman na ako pero alam ko ang ginagawa niya, hindi siya titigil hangga't sa umamin ako.

"I'm just worried, now please join me to the pool," she pulled my shirt. "Let's discuss about what's bothering you.."

"I'm not in the mood, Yngrid," I shoved her hand but inwardly, what she said somehow scraped my heart and I truly appreciate how she makes me feel like that. I was about to walk past her when she pushed me to the couch and straddled me.

Mas lalo akong nahilo sa ginawa niya.

"How about now?" Mahinang saad niya, her voice sounds so soft and sweet. She's offering me her full weight, hindi tumigil ang isang kamay niya sa paghaplos sa muka ko.

"We have already talked about this..right?" Seryosong baling ko rito.

"I know, ayaw mong magsalita eh. Pang-ilang kulit ko na ba 'to? I'm the one you used to confide in about your personal problems but you're not the same person anymore, you've changed a lot."

I have been so honest with her since we broke up and the last time we had a heart-to-heart talk. Matagal na naming itinigil ang larong alam naming sasaktan lang kami pareho bandang huli, we both have decided to move on in our lives.

She may not look like the queen of my dreams but she has this beauty to die for as well, she deserves somebody who doesn't complicate her life..not a waste of time like me.

I gently pushed her shoulders, feeling dizzy, "Nothing changed me or shit."

"Are you in love?"

I shook my head, she looks unconvinced.

"You're lying," singhal niya, she twisted her mouth and for a second Professor Cordova's lips slipped in my head.

Napakurap ako, "I'm not-"

"Really? Prove it," panghahamon niya, her eyes jumped to my lips and seductively whispered. "Kiss me, Ezra.."

I really don't wanna open up any of my personal issues with anyone yet dahil hindi pa ako handa ngunit napaisip ako sa sinabi niya.

Me? In love? That's bullshit.

I couldn't brush the thought off, a nerve in me is pushing me to prove her something and for myself.

So to end this conversation, maybe kissing other woman will help me answer that question so I gently pulled her nape and about to kiss her when Zamantha Abvelino slammed our door open.

"Can't you knock Zamantha?! Nakakadalawa ka na sa 'min, ah!"

But seriously, thanks to this gal. Medyo nagising ako sa katotohanan. I gently pushed Yngrid away from me, napahilamos ako sa sariling muka.

Zamantha groaned annoyingly, "Muntik nang mapahamak ang pinsan mo, may gana pa kayong.."

Pinsan? What? I blink my eyes in confusion.

"What do you mean? What happened to her?"

I took my phone to check who's calling.

"Zamantha!"