20

14 years later

Minas POV

Old School

We got a cure however the cure only stops us from attacking humans when were hungry. We still have our strength and sensitive hearing. In the meantime, I got pregnant twice. So three kids how lovely. The eldest is Hiraku the second is Akira and lastly Yǔxuān. And we now have his mouth covered because he has no cure and he was born with the zombie inside him. I mean so did our other son and daughter but because they were a lot older they were able to have the cure. I feel incredibly old I mean I'm only 31 and Tzuyus 30. Were married now too.

"Mina?".

I turned around.

"Sana? Jihyo and Jaewoong and a girl?

"Who is this woman?", he questioned taking his earphones out of his ear.

"This is Mina our friend from high school we went to this school".

"Ah okay. Bye".

He just walked away.

"Hello Im Jia", the girl said smiling.

She really has Sana's face and smile.

"Hi".

"Hey, Jia why don't you make sure your brother isn't going to be just sitting on his phone", Sana said.

"Ok".

She walked away.

"When did the daughter come along?", I asked.

"Pretty quick actually. Like when we arrived at the shelter and 5 days later after you know the night you and Tzuyu had sex too. I was pregnant again".

"Did she tell you that?", I asked shocked.

"No, I had a feeling".

"Did Tzuyu survive?", Jihyo questioned.

"Yes, she did we're actually married now too".

I heard running footsteps. Something hit my leg. I looked down.

"Mummy".

I bent down removing Yǔxuān hands.

"Where is your dad".

He pointed over somewhere. I looked over and saw Tzuyu on the floor.

"Daddy is recharging we were playing a game", he said.

"Can I have water please?", he asked.

I took the water out of my bag and removed his mask. He drank some and gave me back the bottle. I put the mask over his face.

"Go wake him up".