13

Flashback Sana's POV

My Bedroom

I woke up smelling the scent of a cigarette. I sat up and saw it was from the girl I had sex with.

"Leaving so early?", I asked.

"I'm only leaving because I don't think we should see each other's faces. Im fine with just hearing your voice".

"Can't you stay for a little bit longer?", I asked crawling over and back and hugged her.

"I don't want you to leave so early".

"Did you enjoy last night then?".

"I did... I want you to make me feel that way again".

She took my hand.

"I'll return to you one day and make you feel even better".

"Close your eyes", she said.

I closed my eyes and I heard the bed squeak.

"Bring my hand to your lips".

I did what she said and I felt her move her hand and her lips on mine. I don't want this feeling to ever stop.

"When will your mother return home?".

"Not till tomorrow so you can fuck me one more time before you leave", I said.

"Sounds good".

~ End of flashback ~

Thursday

Sanas POV

Building hideout

I slept with Jihyo. The vice prez  9 months ago. I looked at Jaewoong. Ah, shit now I am seeing it. I looked over at her and saw she had removed her trousers. I crawled over to Jihyo.

"Do you perhaps remember sleeping with a girl?", I asked back hugging her.

"Yes, the date on my wrist is that night about 9 months ago".

I smiled.

"We never saw each other's face but I remember your back tattoo".

She looked at me.

"Eh".

"We slept together", I said letting go of her and went in front of her.

"Meaning".