11

Thursday

Sanas POV 

Rooftop

It was quite late now and a fire has been set up. Jihyo was talking to Miss Lee about something so I was just by myself looking at my son. The more I look at him I don't see Dahyun in him. So I don't think it can be hers. But maybe I am wrong. I felt something coming near me. I looked up and saw Lisa with her mouth covered in blood. I immediately got up and held Jaewoong to me tightly. She smirked at me.

"Your baby smells nice", she said.

"Are you hungry?", she asked approaching me.

Someone appreaed in front of me. Tzuyu. My hand was suddenly grabbed and I pulled away from her.

"I told you Tzuyu I will kill you".

My attention diverted to the girl in front of me.

"Are you okay?", Jihyo asked.

"Yeah".

"She didn't get you at all right?".

"No".

She hugged me of course being careful with Jaewoong.

"Than good. I should have just taken you with me".

"Don't feel bad nothing happened to me or Jaewoong", I said.

Minas POV

Rooftop

I turned around after hearing a scream and I saw Lisa. How did she get up here? She was beating up Tzuyu. What does Lisa have in for Tzuyu? I know she's a cheating prick but what is the problem.

 I went over and pulled Lisa off Tzuyu. I always get this weird feeling to be able to do this. Like my eye feels like it's activated the virus. Does it activate when I sense anger? Lisa looked at me smiling.

"You smell nice. You are just like me", she said.

I ignore her comment and she tried to remove my arm but she couldn't.

"Let me go!".

I continued to fight to hold on but she managed to free me of her and threw me to the floor. I immediately got back up and hit her. She was stronger than me and threw me and I hit my back against the wall.

"Mina".

I pushed Chaeyoung away from me and went over to Lisa who was now by the edge choking Tzuyu. 

I pulled Lisa back by her hair and threw her over the edge. I held onto my heart breathing heavily.

"Mina?".

I looked at Tzuyu.

"Your eye".