16

Friday

Tzuyus POV

Little Town

"YA!".

Jeongyeon hit me.

"How dare you fucking hit her your fucking idiot!".

"You two break it up".

The fight just grew more aggressive. I was just so fucking mad.

Sanas POV

Little Town

I saw Nayeon put a knife through Mina.

"MINA!".

Tzuyu slapped Nayeon and it was pretty hard to cause you heard the connection. And it was quite powerful too because Nyaeon hit her head on something and she's on the floor. 

"YA!".

Jeongyeon punched Tzuyu.

"Baby stay really close to me I am going to check on Nayeon", Jihyo said.

"Why? She stabbed Mina. She's insane".

"Mina will survive it. Trust me. The only way to kill a zombie is the neck. And how many times have we attacked Lisa and she isn dead?", she asked.

"She still wanted to kill Mina...".

"I know. I don't think it's right either but I don't want to let any more people die".

I sighed and we went over to Nayeon.

"Hey nabongs".

Oh wow, she really did hit her head hard. There was blood pouring on the floor.

"She indestructible. Nothing can kill her. Her eye went even redder just like the others when they turned...".

I remember what my father said.

"Ji you don't think the virus has activated in Mina? Meaning she might feast? To recharge?".

I looked over at Mina and just saw her glaring at Jeongyeon who was still in the middle of fighting with Tzuyu. Just then Dahyun pulled Jeongyeon away and Mina was charging toward Jeongyeon.

"JEONGYEON WATCH OUT!".

Tzuyu got in the way and Mina stopped. But she was struggling to control herself. She bit Tzuyus arm. Tzuyu keep clam a it was happening but it was so disturbing.

"Everyone let's go!".

"What we cant leave tzuyu or mina", I said.

"Sana they are both a danger to our group", Miss Lee said.

Momo's dad picked up Nayeon. That man disgusts me so much for what he did to Tzuyu's mother and her.

"Tzuyu".