Chapter 75

Finally the time arrived when the flight landed for which Sidharth was waiting eagerly while Naaz who was blushing hardly hearing the continuous teases from Leena and Deepti. She was engrossed in their last minute checkings, after few minutes she came out only to see Sidharth and the rest of the family looking at her with a stern eyes. She knew what was coming next, gulping the lump, she moved towards the family along with Deepti and Rayan.

Adhi:- Bhabhi, Deepti ! What...what is this

He asked when Saana was about to reply that's when, Sidharth showed his palm inorder to stop them. He asked Manvi to take Saana with them. Manvi fearfully nodded her head and
took her with them while Sidharth looked at Rayaan.

Sid:- Tujhe Shaadi ke pehele se hi kaha tha na! Durr reh meri Biwi se! Kya baat hain na! Yeh jo Sidharth Verma hain na! Apni biwi ke liye Naram huwa hain baaki logon ke liye main abhi bhi wohi Haivaan Mukhiya hoon! Toh sochna bhi mat aankh uthake dekhne ki meri auraat ko! Warna kaat ke aisi jagah phenk dunga ki na tum miloge! Na tumhari Uniform! Kya hain na Dil badla hain Akaad aur ruthba wohi hain Sidharth Verma ka!

He said patting his shoulder, however, Deepti gulped hearing her brother's dangerous warning. While Saana who was unaware of everything going behind. She stopped and called him,

Sa:- Jaana!

She called him, coming towards him while Sidharth smiled hearing and looked at her. Saana came towards him and smiled at Raayan.

Sa:- Arrey Raayan! Tum bhi Hum log ke saath hangout karo! Like Main, Sidharth, Tum, Deepti, Mere Devar aur Devrani! Hain na? Sidharth..Aap bhi boliye na...Bichare ko kitnaa Maare the aap!

Raayan smiled reluctantly and looked at Sidharth who was smiling at him, forcefully.

Sid:- Haan na meri Jaan! Jo tu bolegi wohi hoga!

He smiled while Saana immediately invited Raayan with them throughout the trip.

*
Entering the Hotel room, Saana immediately hugged Sidharth. She was somewhere guilty of hiding her airhostess Avatar from her husband. Yet, she was confused that why didn't he or any of the family members bursted out.

Sa:- Aap gussa nahi hain?

Sidharth turned and hugged her tighter nodding his head, defying her assumptions.

Sa:- Kyu? Ek...Ek second! Mummy Ji bhi nahi?

She asked When Sidharth looked at her with narrowed eyes but then chuckled,

Sid:- Haan Mumma huwi thi! Thoda gussa but humne sambhal liya!

FLASHBACK

The moment flight landed and they reached the area from where they were supposed to collect their luggages. The men went to collect their baggages, after collecting those. They again moved towards their family members. Asha ji was now sulking a bit, carrying that little soul in her arms.

Ash:- Sidharth! Yeh...Yeh kya tha? Verma Khandaan ki Bahu..Woh bhi Verma Khandaan ki badi Bahu..yun..Naukri? Aur Humari Bacchi Naukri karti hain? Woh toh padhai karti thi nah!

Asha ji said bitterly when Sidharth nodded and gulped his lump, looking at his mother.

Sid:- Maa! I know Humare ghar ki yeh Riwaaz nahi hain ki Ghar ki Bahuyein aur Betiyan aise kaam Karein! Lekin Maa! Saana Qualified hain, Deepti ke jaise! Aur Maa..Deepu! Deepu ko bachpan se hi apne pairon pe khade hona tha! Aur ek lauta bhai hoke main kaise chheen loon uska yeh sapna! Aur Maa jaha tak baat Saana ki hain! Maa! Uss Ladki ne kya kuch nahi kiya humare liye, Aur Verma's ke liye toh kya hum itna nahi Kar sakte? Aur Maa! Ghar Ki Bahu Betiyon ka Padha likha hona sabse zyada Ehmiyat mana jata hain! Pata hain kyu? Kyuki Acchi Shiksha se acche Sanskaar aate hain aur ek Maa se behtar Ek bacche ko acche Sanskaar de sakti hain!

He said trying to make his mother understand when Asha ji nodded her head and understood what was he trying to say.

Ash:- Toh Thik hain! Phir Manvi kyu Peeche rahegi? Woh bhi Beechari sirf Barhvi (12th) tak hi Padhi hain!

Asha ji said when Manvi looked at them then at Adhiraj, She was still somewhere scared of Adhiraj's anger.

Adh:- Haan Maa! Aap Sahi keh rahi hain!

Adhiraj said clutching her palm and smiled at her while she looked at them, admist of tears, she was clutching Adhiraj's palm tightly.

FLASHBACK END

Sidharth said making Shehnaaz look at him with a smile and a widened eyes. She couldn't believe that he actually did which she has only dreamt of till date but didn't gather the courage to speak up. She gulped the lump and caressed his cheeks with her thumb. She was stroking his cheeks, looking deeply into his brownish orbs. While He frowned with a smile and asked her rising his eyebrows. She defied and nodded her head,

Sh:- Aap Humse Itna Pyaar karte hain ki Ghar ki Paramparaon ko bhi Thukra diya? Aap kyu Itne acche hain Sidharth! Lekin Sidharth...Meri Khushi inn Sab mein nahi hain! haan maana thi main Independent! Kamati thi! Lekin Sidharth! Ab baass! Ab Mujhe sirf Apne Pati aur Parivaar ke paas hi rehna hain! Bass kahi nahi Jaana mujhe! Mujhe Mukhiyain Banke Rehna hain! Gaon ke liye kuch karna hain! Main Padhi lakhi hoon Sidharth lekin I want..ki Jharaoganj ke sabhi ladkiya educate ho Sidharth! Taaki koi bhi Kisi ka naukar banke nahi rahe sirf pet chalane ke liye!

She said while He nodded his head and pecked her hair. She dug her face in his chest being all contend with love, happiness and peace.

*
It was the next day, The Guys were already all set to go. Presently, they were sitting by the poolside of their ro. Adhiraj who was discussing something serious with Sidharth when suddenly something clicked into his subconscious mind.

Sid:- Adhiraj...Yeh Teri Bhabhi yaah Deepti koi nahi dekhi! Saala mujhe unn dono ko akele chodne mein..Yeh Deepu ki Bacchi meri Innocent si Biwi ko Bigaad rahi hain!

He said gulping a sip from the beer bottle while Adhiraj chuckled and was about to take a sip, from the bottle. Just then, his eyes fell upon the girl, which made widened his eyes in horror and astonishment.

Adh:- Manvi! Bha..Bha..Bhabhi

He whispered seeing the girls rising from the water. Hearing him, Sidharth frowned and looked up. He widened his eyes and gulped hard. Sidharth's throat dried seeing the seductress of his wife standing right infront of him. Adhiraj quickly stood up and went away taking into their cottage. While Sidharth smirked immediately pulling out his shirt and opening his watch, he dive into the water and immediately covered his mouth. While Shehnaaz flinched at the sudden movement.

Sid:- Kiska Plan tha hain yeh? Huh!

He said making her shudder, she knew the touch. It was her husband, she clutched his biceps and while his lips never left lingering upon her neck, His hands couldn't stop squeezing her parts. However she only remembered how insensitively he tore her swimsuit and made her moan like a mad woman the whole night.

*
It was the day two, she was looking super adorable in a denim shorts and white spaghetti top and the cherry on top was her nuptial chain and her open brown hairs with a pinch of vermillion on her partition, just like a indian dish with a western twist. Sidharth who was already head over heels on his wife has become now crazier after seeing her in this look. He was lost in her, he was spellbounded by her this Avatar which didn't go unnoticed by the family who were present over there. Adhiraj and Deepti coughed, bringing him back to the earth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER