Chapter 59

Sid:- Saana!

He called her when she looked at him, He clutched her hand and then pulled her in his embrace. Hugging her tightly,

Sh:- Kya huwa Sidhaarth?

She asked caressing his back when, He pecked her hair and hide his face into her nape,

Sid:- Pata nahi Kya Acchai Ki hogi ki Maine tujh jaise Ladki ko apni Biwi ke taur pe Paaya! Teri jagah koi aur hoti toh Kab ka Chorr deti!

He said with a choking voice when she smiled and pecked his cheek,

Sh:- Pyaar karti hoon Aapse Sidhaarth! Aise kaise Aapko Chorr doon?

She said and snuggled herself inside his arms. When something struck her mind, she stood up and went towards their Closet. Taking out her jwellery box, She gave him a pair of authentic gold chain. When he looked at her being all stunned cause somewhere he had this notion that a woman do anything but giving up her husband and jwellery would be the most painful thing for her. The chain was  pure and made up of real gold, it was her mother's gold which Raghuveer kept for her Marriage and asked her to pass it to her daughter or daughter-in-law. 

Sid:- Jaan! Yeh...Yeh toh tere Maa ki Chain hain!

He said in disbelief when she nodded and kept it on his chain, He frowned and looked at her.

Sid:- Nahi...Tu..Tu Paagal hain! Hum yeh nahi le sakte hain! Hum..Hum Daamad hain aur Daamad hoke Saas ke Chain se kaise...

He was about to continue when Shehnaaz bend down and sucked his lips making him shut. Leaving his lips, She looked at her,

Sh:- Aaj Agar Humari Mummy Zinda hoti toh Kyaa woh Aapko Aapna Beta nahi maanti? Aur Sidharth Abhi Abhi online wala Business chalu karenge hum! Uske liye Humara Factory ka Khulna Bohot Important hain! Aur Sidhaarth Mummy ji ke paas Jitne Gehne the woh Unhone humein aur Manvi ko de diya aur Baaki jitne hain Usse Abhi Deepti ko bhi dena hain! Aur hum...Hum konsa Aapko bol rahe hain ki Bech dijiye isse! Atleast, Aap Gaaon walon ka Pagaar De dijiyee Jaan!

She said when he nodded his head declining her and moved out of the room making her sighed.

The Next day, Sidharth left for his work when Shehnaaz immediately got ready in a proper saree and called up the driver. The driver immediately came with his jeep and stood under the house, Asha ji who was sitting asking the people to grind the masalas well, saw her,

Ash:- bahu? Kaha Jaa rahi ho?

She asked when Shehnaaz took a deep breathe and looked Asha ji with a smile and replied her,

Sh:- woh mummy ji! Inhone zara bulaya hain humein! Isiliye thoda jaa rahe hain!

She said convincing Asha ji, who nodded his head and asked her to leave. Shehnaaz nodded her head in yes and sat inside the car,

Men:- Bhabhi Kaha jaana hain Aapko?

The man asked her when she sighed and ask him to take her towards any bank of Jodhpur. The driver nodded and took her towards a well known bank, she climbed down and immediately entered the bank.

Entering the bank, she asked one person to the way to loan department. Reaching the manager's cabin, She knocked and there came a deep voice.

Pers:- Come In!

He said when Shehnaaz came in and saw one of her friend from school sitting on the chair.

Sa:- Aswita!

She whispered while hearing her name, the loan manager looked up only to find Shehnaaz.

As:- Saana? Tu? Baith! Baith! Waise tu Loan Department mein?