Chapter 12

Haath chodiye she said bringing him back from his la la land. he looked into her eyes and then squeezed her cheeks with another hand.

Sid:- Humse jutt bol kar bachna chahti thi! kyu?

He said with his ever so dirty smirk, making her look away. She took a deep breathe and looked at his handsome chiseled face.

Sa:- Humein humara carrier bana na hai please! Try to Understand! Please samajhne ki koshish kijiye! Please Humein jaane dijiye appko toh koi bhi ladki mil jayegi!

she said mustering up all her courage but her breath hitched when he sealed her lips with his. A lone tear escaped her eye, She never thought that someone could ever do thing like this. Her eyes were now showing extreme hatred and tears while his eyes were glued on her face, he stroked her cheeks with his rough thumb.

While She kept on wiggling to free herself from his grip but nothing worked as his hold was enough to make her wrists numb, He quickly picked her up in his arms and made her stand infront of the mirror. Whereby Her breath hitched by his this sudden move. Before she could took a breath. He grunting like a wounded lion he hid his face inside her nape. She stopped wiggling by his this sudden stunt, she was frozen there. He kept on rub her wrists, her hands and his palms to calm her down. All this while, Her face didn't come out of her nape.

He quickly wrapped his bulky arms around her petite figure and brought his lips near her ears.

Sid:- jo tum chahogi Wohi hoga! But Shaadi Teri Hum se hi hogi!

The moment Shehnaaz heard this phrase, she came back to her senses and pushed him hardly with all.her might but he didn't move back neither her strength affected her. He just placed his face on her shoulder and kept on glaring her with his intense eyes. She bend down and tried to maintain distance from him.

Sa:- Ye..ye...kya..k..kyaaa tarika hai..
Humein.. ha..Haat maat lagaiye..ga

She yelled showing him her pointing finger which eventually made him angrier and he was more pissed off. Moving closer to her he pulled her with a jerk by her arm. 

Sid:- Pehele toh Humse Jhutt bolne ki himmat ki jo ki Iss Gaon mein Kisi ki himmat nahi hoti Karne ki aur tunw Humein hi dhamka rahi hai haan!? Huh!?

She hissed, tears were trickling down her eyes. His force was way too much comparing to that delicate skin of hers.

Sid:- Humare liye Teri jaisi hi chahiye! Ekdum Perfect! Mukhiya ki Mukhiyain..

She gulped down her tears and looked at him with eyes full of tears and choking voice..

Sa:- Hum...Hum.. Humein..ye..Ye Shaadi nahi karni! Please

His eyes turned into red in anger ..
Her words make his veins poping out from neck. Forwarding his broad palm he squeeze her cheeks harshly making her hiss.

Sid:- Tujhe puch nahi Rahe hain Hum batha rahe hain. Humein tu chahiye humari mukhiyain ki roop mein.

He said in his harsh and rough tone.  She quickly hold her hand and tried to freed herself from his hard grip. Her cheeks were becoming red by his might. Leaning down he pulled her lips and left her making her stagger  by his sudden jerk.

Sid:- Baas teen hafte! Kal Humari Maa, Bhai Aur Humari Bhai ki Biwi aane wale hain Tujhe Dekhne! Humein unke Saamne Niraash mat karna! aur haan time nahi hai tere pass, Jo bhi Jaana ho Kal Parso mein Jaan lena! Waise bhi Puri Zindagi Padi hain So Don't worry! Bohot Jald hi meri aurat ban jayegi tu aur tujhe Humein Aur bhi kareebi se Janne ka Mauka Mil jayega!

He whispered the last line and he gave out a malicious smirk making her face go pale.

Her feets frozed on place, eyes stopped blinking and she stood there all numb when he smiled at her and kissed her temple. Leaving shocked shehnaaz behind. Whereas, seeing him coming out from her room Vedika grinned and walk towards him, rubbing her palms together.

Ved:- Umm...Mukhiya ji mill liye ..baat ho gayi aapki meri Nanand se

She asked him with huge grin, to which he gave her a glare and then looked at her.

Sid:- Kal Humari Maa, Bhai Aur uski Biwi Dekhne Aane wale hain aur thik teen hafta ke baad vivah hai hum dono ka.

He said making vedika jump out of happiness, her greediness was clearly visible to him. He rollwd his eyes and sighed.

Sid:- Tum logon ko kuch karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Mukhiya ki Shaadi hain Sab Rasm o Riwaaz Haveli se hogi! Aur haan humari taraf se tumhe jo chahe wo mil jayega.

Sidharth said making vedika eyes twinkled out of greed. Shehnaaz sobbed covering her mouth as she over hear their conversation which made her heart bleed. She was feeling like as if she was no human but some commodity who has been continuously passing by. She wiped her tears and said to herself.

Sh:- Na...Nahi.. Hum...Humein yeh shadi nahi karni ..Wo...Wo..Woh bhi iss insaan se toh bi..bilkul bhi nahi..
Hum kuch karenge..haan.haan..hum kuch karenge.

She rested her head on the wall and closed her eyes trying to think something. Then she hurriedly walk towards her closet and took her handbag. But the moment she was about to take her documents, her sister in law's phrase echoed in her ear. She remembered how and what her brother and sister in law go through lots of things when the last time she ran away from her wedding.

But here she was not running from the pavilion. thinking this as her  logic, she quickly packed up all her handbag..then her some documents.. and slowly open the door to  find her brother and sister in law are sitting there itself busy in their conversation. She sighed and again close the door and sat there crying sobbing hugging her knees close to her chest.

"Aaj kuch nahi Kar Payenge Hum! Ek...Ek Ka..Kaam karte hain Kal hi Bhaag jayenge! Mumbai!

It was the next morning, Asha ji, Sidharth, Adhiraj along with her younger daughter in law was sitting having their morning tea. When Sidharth looked at Everyone grabbing their Attention.

Sid:- Aaj Aap Log ko Jaana hain Shehnaaz ke Bhai Se Baat karne! Shaadi ke Maamle mein!

Asha:- Uff! Sidharth Aap Kyu Humein Pehele Nahi Batate toh Hum Kuch Kharid lete na! Akhir Ghar ki Badi Bahu hain! Ghar mein Pehli baar Koi Dhang ki Shaadi hogi Riti Riwaaz maan kar!

She said with agitation eyeing to Manvi. Adhiraj rolled his eyes and looked at his mother who was busy indicating the Servants.

Adh:- Maa! Hum Kya Bol rahe the! Bhabhi Ke Liye Agar Kuch Sona Chandi Le lete toh!

Asha:- Adhiraj Sirf Shehnaaz sirf Humari Bari Bahu hi nahi Balki Iss Gaon ki Mukhiyain bhi hain! Hum Toh Usko Sone Mein Tol denge Arrey Biradari Mein Naam Hona Chahiye! Ek Shehnaaz Jisne Iss Gaon ke Mukhiya ko Apne Kabu mein Kar rakha hain Aur Dusri Taraf Aapki Biwi hain paanch saal Ho gaye Aaye huwe Iss Kalmuhi ko Lekin Abhi tak Ek Chiraag Nahi De Payi!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Sana_writer and Humeera_Kabeer❤️