Chapter 33

Deepti's words kept echoing in Maya ears, gritting her teeth she close her eyes. When a smirk played on her lips,

May:- Teri Badi Bahu Humein sabak sikhayegi? Lagta hain Humein Usse bulana hi padega! Kyu?

Asha ji knew what Maya ji was trying to say. She gulped, honestly, she was a bit scared on what Deepti said. She looked at Maya ji and nodded her head.

Ash:- Didi! Bass karte hain na!

Asha ji said making Maya ji nodded her head defying her, She fisted her palm and quickly dialled up one number not knowing what mistake she was actually committing. 

While on the other hand, Sidharth and Shehnaaz reached the Market place, he haulted his bike making everyone greet them. She giggled seeing that stern face of him, hearing her sweet chortles, He looked at her with a slight smile. Seeing the beautiful shop of shoes, she gasped and dragged him to that particular shop as these all were new for her. Though she was born in this village but his brother being the protective and possessive one, he never let her to come such place and Raghuveer being a father figure to her, she never argued with him nor defied him. For her, Her brother's statement has always been the final decision for her, unless that time came when she had to put her career over her brother. That too only with a motive to keep her hardworking brother happy, to give him a secure and happy future.

She looked at the shop with a widened mouth as she has never seen such pieces of work. Being a girl with a urban job, she has always worn expensive shoes of every luxurious brands but this time, she felt as if those brands and shoes were nothing infront of the work and cultural art. She quickly bought few shoes after trying those. Sidharth smiled folding his arms to his wife who was finally enjoying herself but he felt a bit strange to see her buying two more pairs of the same shoes, two expensive bags among the all and twenty purse from the buyer, which was comperatively cheaper than the previous ones. He came near her and called her,

Sid:- Saana? Yeh itne Saare Joote, bag aur Purse?

Sh:- Ji! Woh yeh do Deepti aur Maanvi ke liye. Aur yeh dono bags Mummy ji aur Bua ji ke liye aur yeh jo baaki ke bees hain na woh Humare Ghar ke Servents ke liye.

She said making him stunned. He looked at her to see of What clay is she made of? When his mother and aunt never left a stone unturned to bully her, here she is thinking to gift them something? She was so pure that she didn't want to limit the happiness to themselves but she chose to spread it to the servants as well. He smiled and nodded his head when she gave him his best smile. Suddenly his pair of eyes fell onto a particular jwellery shop, He thought something and moved inside the shop. The owner was stunned to see him, he quickly stood up joining his hands.

Own:- Ji...Ji Khamma Ghani Sarkar?

Sidharth nodded his head and asked him to settle down. The owner nodded and followed him,

Own:- Ji! Sarkar! Aap yaha! Aap...Hum..Humein bula lete! Hum aa jate!

Sid:- Nahi! Woh Humein kuch Acche se..

He was about to continue when his pair of eyes fell on a waist chain. As soon as he saw that beautiful silver waist chain a smile appeared on his face.

Sid:- Umm...Woh Kitne ki hain?

He asked, when the owner quickly took out the waist chain from the cabinet and smiled,

Own:- Ji Hukum yeh! Yeh 20,000 ki hain!

Sidharth nodded and asked him to packed this one, whereby Shehnaaz who was done shopping those was finding him. Her eyes welled up not finding anyone, She was fearing of getting lost. This big fair, was so new for her. A lone tear was about to escape when she felt someone closing her eyes, she smiled knowing who it was. She knew it was her husband, that manly cologne and that rough hands were too familiar for her to ignore. Just then, she felt something wrapping around her waist. Putting his hands down from her eyes, she opened her eyes and saw him standing behind her with a smile. Her breathe hitched feeling something on her waist, looking to her waist, she giggled seeing the beautiful chain around her petite waist. He came and pecked her hair,

Sid:- Tune toh iss cheez ki Shaan aur badha di kyu!

He said making her chuckle and smacking his arm. She smiled and held his palm. While the moment, she wrapped her dainty palms around his rougher ones, a gush of contentment rushed into his veins. He tightened the grip, entwining his fingers with hers. Both of them were enjoying their company. They did lots of shopping and then finally walked towards a restaurant for their dinner. 

For the first time, Shehnaaz was seeing a different shade of her husband. Not that monstrous one but a lovely one, a shade which he has kept hidden till now. he was so different like his care make her taken back suddenly. She was talking to him, giggling and smiling. While He was thankful to his stars that finally she was opening up to him.

They both were busy within themselves munching on their food when sidharth eyes fell on one of his night stand. He widened his eyes seeing that girl, that girl was the only one with whom he was involved a bit more, with whom he got indulged more than five or six times. All of a sudden, he started feeling uncomfortable, his eyes again and again check whether shehnaaz looking there or not. They both stood up after finishing their dinner making Sidharth feel better, he quickly paid the bill and looked at Shehnaaz.

Sid:- Saana! Jaldi chalo! Yaha se!

Saying he started dragging her out of the restaurant making her frown. She was perplexed and was a bit taken aback, seeing him back to his roughness when the whole day he was so sweet with her. They turned to leave when that girl came and stand infront of him with smile. His face turned pale, while Shehnaaz smiled at her not knowing who was she.

Girl:- Namaste mukhiya ji! Hume toh app bhool hi Gaye shadi ke baad! Huh! kya hum ab appko khush karne ke layak nahi rahe? Kyu?

Saying that girl laughed with smile making Sidharth grit his teeth.
While Shehnaaz eyes welled up with tears realising who was she and what was she trying to imply. She looked at Sidharth with moist eyes, gritting her jaws.

Reality hit her hard, breaking her innocent heart which was actually falling for her husband. Once again making her realise that a happy married life with this man could only be a myth. He is not at all a one women man. Moreover, he was just obsessed over her also not with love but with lust which made her look towards him with teary eyes. He stared at her eyes his heart itched seeing her questioning eyes. He hated himself that point of time for his previous deeds. He don't know what was this. Was it love or lust but seeing tears he felt a unbearable pain.

He gulped his lump and gave a dangerous glare to that girl making her shiver,

Sid:- tum ho kon jissko mein yaad rakhunga! Huh? Aagli baar mere samne aane ki koshish ki toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga he warn that girl and left from there dragging shehnaazz with him. She just followed him without saying anything nor she looked towards him for once.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER