Chapter 27

He pulled her and made her lay on her back, When she looked into his eyes with her teary ones, which somehow softened his frustration. Bending down he pecked her lips and her chin,

Sid:- tujhe aise akele chodke Gaye issliye gussa hain?

he ask making her move her eyelashes down, turning her head the other side.

Sid:- Ya tujhe ek baar bhi dekha nahi issliye naraz hain!

She was again silent, not really willing to talk to him. He held her jaw, making her look at him.

Sid:- Yaa Phir! Gussa hain ki Humne tab kheech ke upar leke aaye?

he asked making her look at him with eyes filled with astonishment. She gulped and looked down, a lone tear escaped her eyes. He was sobber enough to talk and to notice everything, He wasn't that drunk as skunk like his brother.

Sh:- Humari Kya Galti thi? Kya Galti thi jo aap humein aise kheech ke le aaye!

She asked with a moist eyes, playing with the button of his kurta. While he let out a chuckle and kissed her forehead.

Sid:- It's Just! Maa! Maa Keh rahi thi that Main aapne Biwi ko control mein nahi rakh sakta and I hate it jab koi humari skasmtao pe Shak kare! Isiliye! Lekin Humne Tujhe Maara toh nahi na!

He said digging his face in the crook of her neck, plastering feathery kisses, While Shehnaaz moved her head and tried to pull out his head from her crook. Being irritated he looked at her.

Sid:- Kya hain?

Shehnaaz licked her lips and looked at him, who again got engrossed in kissing her throat and chin. She bit her lips, controlling her mewls.

Sh:- Suniye na! Meri Baat ek baar suniye!

He Again looked at her lied down beside her, looking at her with one hand under his head and one caressing her cheek.

Sid:- Bol!

Sh:- Ji! Hum Keh rahe the ki! Humare Dost ko toh Aapne kuch nahi kiya na?

Hearing this, he clenched his jaws and fisted his palm. Looking at her with a glare, he asked her,

Sid:- Kyu?

Shehnaaz feeling his death glare, She gulped hard and looked at him who was glaring her.

Sh:- Ji..Ji! Woh Humare Dost ki ko..Koi Kasoor nahi hain! Aap...Aap ple... Please Unhe chorr dijiye!

Sidharth thought for a while and smirked. He again caressed her cheeks and entwined his rough fingers with her softer ones.

Sid:- Theek hain! Hum sochenge! Lekin Uske Badle Humein kuch chahiye! Tu toh jaanti hain ki Hum ek Vyaapari hain aur hum saude mein Bharosa rakhte hain!

Shehnaaz looked at him with her scared eyes. She took high breathe when she felt his digit caressing her face.

Sh:- Ji...Ji Hum Samjhe nahi!

Sid:- Hum tere saath ek sauda karna chahte hain! Bol raazi hain!

He said making her frown, she wasn't able to get what actually he was trying to convey but she will do anything to save her innocent friend who has always supported her in her hardest times. Thinking this, She nodded her head when he gave out a malicious smirk and looked at her.

Sid:- Thik hain! Kal tujhe humare Liye Dopeher ka khana lana hain! Kaha Lana hain? Woh tujhe sochne ki Zaroorat nahi hain! Hum Aapne Admi ko bhej denge woh le aayenge tujhe!

He said when she sighed in relaxation, thinking that it was only she would have to bring lunch for him and nothing else. She smiled and nodded her head.

SIDHARTH'S POV

I know! Shehnaaz! I Know what you might be thinking and how badly you want to see your friend. Though that Bastard knows that what Sidharth Verma does when someone ever tries to eye what his but somewhere you are still unaware of the fact but not to worry sweetheart! I will soon let you know and when you will see your friend, you will be stunned. There, you will know that what happens when someone dares to take Sidharth Verma, The Chief lightly. After this your soul will also shake out of fear if you ever think of going away from me. Goodnight Dear! sleep as much as you want to sleep Because from tomorrow I will have the right on your breath too! Tomorrow you will be officially my chieftain infront of the whole Village. Thinking all these I scooped her in my arms and drifted off to sleep.

It was the new morning, when I heard the birds chirping. I caressed the place beside me only to find it empty, groaning in irritation. I saw the room empty she must have gone downstairs. Just then, I remembered today is the day when the Hawa and the puja will commence infront of the whole village and then She will be announced as the Chieftain officially. Smirking on my thoughts, I quickly took a shower and changed into a Red Kurta. Descending down the stairs, I saw Everyone rejoicing and enjoying preparing for the pooja but my eyes were continuously finding only one person. Shehnaaz, My Wife and the soon would be chieftain of this Village. Just then, I saw my Aunt sitting on the chair while my wife was serving her the beverages and snacks. A Sudden anger rushed into my veins, I mean she is the Chieftain of the Village, My wife. If they treats me like a chief in the house also, then why they are treating my wife as a normal Daughter-in-law of the house? I frowned on the constant taunts of my Aunt that she was throwing at my wife.

May:- Ummm....Bahu! Chaii Bohot Feeki hain! Kya Aaha Tumhari Bahu ko kuch Kaam waam nahi aata? Sirf Sundarta hi hain kya ismein?

My mother glared at my wife, she should know that she is not a village girl but a girl who has spent her half of adulthood in a city. I quickly put on the cold face and said in a quiet audible voice making everyone flinched. I absolutely hate it, when Someone orders my wife except my mother and Me!

Sid:- Kya Ho raha hain yaha!

Aunt Maya, looked at me and asked me to sit beside her. I went towards her and settled down on my king sized couch. Shehnaaz quickly served me the cup of tea and settled herself down beside me, correcting her veil. I took a sip and looked at aunt Maya, the tea was perfect. I could absolutely sense the jealousy she had for my mom, it was reflecting in her eyes.

Sid:- Bua! Chai Bilkul hi Theek hain! Fiki Bilkul nahi hain! Aur Haan! Aap shayad bhul rahi hain! Hum kon hain? Hum iss Gaon ke Mukhiya hain! Yaad hain na Aapko!

I said while aunt Maya nodded and gulped. I think, she didn't expect me to hear the taunt. Finishing the Tea, I kept the cup on the table and looked at her with a cold face.

Sid:- Accha Laga Sunn ke ki Aapko Yaad hain! Toh Isiliye Hum keh rahe the! Ki Agar Hum Iss Gaon ke Mukhiya hain Aur Aap log mujhe Sir pe Utha ke rakhte hain Izzat karte hain toh Ise kyu nahi?

I said making her look at me with moist eyes, rather she snapped at me and retorted. This is the first time I spoke over her but I can't see her being disrespectful towards my wife. I  mean, She is neither my Mother nor a part of this family anymore. I mean she is my father's sister, She is our Kinswoman but again not my mother and ofcourse not her real mother-in-law.

Sid:- Ji! Bua Aapne Thik suna! Aapka Koi bhi! Koi bhi Haq nahi Banta hain ki Aap Humari Auraat ko Ghar ke Naukro ke Saamne Zalil karein ya Taana maarein! Hum Bardast nahi karenge! Waise bhi Humari Shaadi huwe Do din Ho gaye hain! Aur Aaj Yeh Mukhiyain Ghosit ho jayengi! Baaki Aap Khud Bohot Samajhdaar hain Hum Kya kehna Chahte hain!

I said, insinuating her what am I really want to say. I don't like disrespecting my elders but now she is just getting on my nerves. I looked at her when I saw her teary doe shaped gaze, seeing me being a bit shock and a small smile playing on her lips. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Sana_Writer❤️