Chapter 68

Okay! Sorry for the very late update but I was hurt, seeing few people loosing their interest and thinking to leave this story but koi na! Soon this gonna end.

Sa: Deepu...Us din.. Meri na Tabiyat theek nahi lag rahi thi like Chakkar si aa rahi thi! Toh...

As soon as Saana said this, Deepti's eyes twinkled with Happiness. She jumped out of happiness clutching her hand and then smirked looking at her.

Deep:- I knew ki tum dono ki mujhe buaa banane ki practice chal rahi hain but I never thought this soon

Saying so, she stiffled a giggle. While the moment, Deepti said this, Shehnaaz's cheeks heated up and gave her a splat.

Sa:- Uff! Deepti! Don't Joke! Actually That day something like this happened....

FLASHBACK

It was one such day, when Sidharth was out for his day's work and Saana was pinning up her her saree. Soon, she walked out of the Haveli and settled down inside the jeep and asked the Driver,

Sa:- Driver dada! Hospital ki taraf le lejiye!

She when the Driver looked at her through the rear view mirror and asked her out of concern,

Dri:- Mukhiyain Ji! Aap...Aap Hospital? Tabiyat theek hain na Aapki? Sarkar ko bulaye kya Hum?

Saying so, The driver pulled out his phone and was all set to ring Sidharth up when Saana smiled and stopped him.

Sa:- Daada! Hum..Hum thik hain! Aap Chaliye!

Hearing her request, the driver smiled and drove the car towards the Jodhpur City Hospital.

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

Since the last few days, I don't know why I was feeling like to throw up everything I consume. Even, I felt dizziness overpowering my concious mind. Hence, I decided to visit the hospital. Well, but one thing was very strange about today that Manvi didn't even come out. What happened to her? Even I called her up? But it went unanswered. Uff! This girl! Shrugging away my thoughts, I again dialled up her number. Finally this time she answered,

Man:- Ji Bhabhi?

She said when I felt something weird kind thing in her voice. As if, it wasn't the Manvi I know. This wasn't the Manvi whom I met an year ago. Something is very fishy. I bite on my lips and asked her hearing the chaos behind her.

Sa:- Tum..Tum Bahaar ho kya Manvi?

I asked her when she answered after taking a deep breath. I could sense the sniffing sound of hers.

Man:- Um...Um..Bh..Bha...Bhabhi! Haan! Haan Hum...Hum Thode Ba..Bazaar gaye the!

Manvi said when I widened my eyes, What? Did...Did she just go to the marketplace. How! Shit! If my husband gets to know he will kill me for sure!

Sa:- Tum Pagal ho Manvi! It's your eighth month! How can you be so careless bubba to go out now?

I hissed when Maanvi immediately mumbled a sorry before disconnecting the call. That's when the driver informed me that we have reached out destination. I smiled at him and climbed down the jeep.

Entering the Hospital, I was asked to settled down on the Waiting area. Though they offered me the VIP Area but I just didn't feel the need to do so. I mean what kind of a chieftain you are if you really can't co-operate with the villagers then what kind of a Chief you are? I smiled and took my place.

*
It has been half an hour since I am sitting there. Suddenly I saw someone passing by me, wearing a beautiful red Saree, covering her face with a long veil. Heyy! This is the same saree which I gifted Manvi on her baby shower. I was about to shift my focus when the receptionist said,