Chapter 2

Sidharth came down wearing a Black Pathani. His Biceps were bulging out, Hair properly brushed, he was Adorning a Gold watch, a thin manly gold chain around his neck was making him look extremely dangerous and Handsome at the same time. He was indeed looking like the dangerous evil chief of which he had an impression over everyone. He smiled at the lady who was standing there with the Pooja Thali. Proceeding towards her stood Infront of her with a slight smile playing on his lips. While The lady smiled and put the tilak on his forehead. Sidharth bend down and took her Blessings.

Sid:- Maa! Aaj Humein Laut ne mein Der hogi!

The lady was Asha ji, Asha Verma. His mother, blinded with the love of his older son. She hissed knowing what was his son exactly talkin' about. Asha ji cupped his cheeks.

Ash:- Beta! Ab Shaadi karle! Kitne Din tu Insaab Cheezo Ke liye Aise...Bahar Jayega? Huh? Beta Tu Mukhiya (Chief) hain Iss Gaon ka!

Sid:- Maa... Exactly! Hum Gaon ke Mukhiya hain! Aur Aapko Pata hain ki Humari Biwi kaisi Honi Chahiye! Aur Iss Goan Ki Mukhiyan Kaisi Honi Chahiye?

Ash:- Haan! Ek dum Dil ki Saaf aur Bohot Khubsurat!

Sid:- Ji Maa! Aur Yaha Koi Aisa hain nai! Jab tak Waisi koi nahi Milti tab tak Humari Lifestyle aisa hi hogi !

Saying so, He moved out of the House and left for his shop riding on his motorbike while Asha ji sighed and went inside the room for her daily chores. While on the Other hand, Sidharth quickly reached his Shop but the moment he entered into the shop he frowned seeing his employees gossiping. He clenched his jaws and roared at the top of his Voice.

Sid:- Kya Hum Aise Gappe Ladane ke liye Tumlog ko Pagar (salary) dete hain?

Everyone flinched with his voice and looked down quickly getting back their respective works not before mumbling a sorry to him. He quickly marched towards His Place and sat there asking few of his employee to give him the accounts of Stocks and the Sales. He was going through the Files of Sales, Stocks and Everything when His Brother called him.

Adh:- Hello Bhai?

He was about to reply when a Lady came to his place and called him, "Excuse Me?", She called. He frowned and turned only to see a Fairy standing beside another lady bowing her head Infront of him. He was mesmerized seeing the beauty infront him. That Small Petite Waist made his throat and lips dry, He gulped seeing her swan like neck. His trance broke with thr Sudden call of the Lady.

Ved:- Arr...Arr..Arrey Mukhiya ji Aap! Kham...Khamma Ghani! Shehnaaz! Inhe Pranam karo! Yeh Humare Gaon ke Mukhiya hain!

It was Vedika and Shehnaz who were standing Infront of him. He nodded to Vedika's Greeting and again looked Shehnaz who looked at him for the first time and folded his hands infront of him.

Sa:- Khamma Ghani !

He smirked being absolutely mesmerized by her sweet voice. He smiled at her and nodded giving everyone a shock because till now he has never greeted anyone with a smile.

Ved:- Woh..Woh Sarkar! Humein actually kuch Saari Chahiye thi aur Iske liye Kuch Suits!

Sidharth nodded and asked her to go to that section, Shehnaz was about to move when she stopped her.

Sid:- Aap Kaha Jaa rahi hain?

Sa:- Wo...Woh! Bhabhi!

Sid:- Aapke Dresses yaha Dikhai jayegi! Aap Baithiye Yaha!

Saying so, He moved to the other side and looked at her. Who was busy looking at the suits keenly. Soon, they left buying the Clothes but as soon as Shehnaaz came out of the Shop when she bumped into a boy of eight entered the shop. His clothes were tattered, his hands were dusty. That boy looked at her with moist eyes. Shehnaaz being a pure soul couldn't see the tearful gaze of a child. She bent down and cupped the Child's Cheek.

Sa:- Kya Huwa Baccha? Aa..Aap Ro Kyu rahein Hain?

Boy:- Di..Di Hum...Hum Bohot Gareeb hain Au..aur Baba Mukhiya Ji se 10000 rupay Udhar liye the Humari Maa ki ilaaj ke liye! Aur...Aur Humare Baba ke Pass Sirf Aath Hazaar Rupay Hain! Aur Humne Suna hain ki Mukhiya ji ko Agar Un...Unke Pur...Pure Pai..Pa..Paise na Mile to..Toh Woh Humare Ghar pe Kab...Kabza Kar lenge! Aur...Hum...Humare Baba Thik se K..Kam bhi nahi Kar paa..paate Kyuki woh Chal nahi Sakte! Hu...Hum Ek Hal...Halwai ke Dukaan mein Kaam karke Ghar Chalate hain!

The Child sobbed, hearing the kid Shehnaz hugged him Tightly and a lone tear escaped her eyes. Soon, She pulled out the Kid and cupped his cheeks.

Sa:- Aap...Aap Bilkul Chinta na kare! Hum...Hum Baat Karenge Mukhiya Ji se! Aaiye! Sayad Aap jaise Pyaare se Bacche ki Request sun ke Woh Maan bhi le!

Saying so, they Again entered the shop and saw Sidharth scrolling through his mobile. She inhaled a good amount of air, trying to be courageous enough to request to the Chief.

Sa:- J..Ji Suniye!

Sidharth smirked and turned around hearing the same mesmerizing sweet voice and saw her with a kid.

Sid:- Kahiye!

Shehnaaz then asked the boy to narrate Sidharth everything. He sobbed and said him everything, While hearing him Sidharth was silent when Shehnaz looked at him folding hands.

Sa:- Mukhiya Ji! Dekhiye! Aap...Aap ke paas toh Bohot Paise hain! Aa...Aap Please Iss Bacche ko Chorr Dijiye na! Hum..Hum Aapko Baaki ke do hazar biyaaj Samet Lautayenge! Please Bacche ko Chorr Dijiye!

SIDHARTH'S POV

I heard everything while my gaze was only focused on her lips and milky white Skin. I licked my lip, and smirked nodding my head. She is good at heart and absolutely beautiful just the way I want. Shit! I want her. I want to possess this beauty! I looked at her from top to bottom, my hands itched to discover this beautiful lady. I gave out my malicious smirk and looked at her rubbing my thumb ober my stubble.

Sid:- Thik hain! Hum Aapse Paise Nahi lenge! Hum Humara Karza Aapse Le lenge!

Sa:- ji...ji Zaroorr

She said. Alas! She didn't even know what I am talking about. Huh! How will she know that I Want Her! I want her at any cost!

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER ❤️