Chapter 56

Okay, So there are few changes in the previous chap. Like Manvi is an Orphan and she has been raised up by her cousin brother. And yeah hold your breathe for the main plot. The massive twist or the plot is yet to come❤️

Since then, I started following him, like meeting him. Making excuses to see him and to go to the shop along with my friends to get a single glance of his. Then, finally after twenty one  months, I approached him. I was the one who approached him. I proposed him without even thinking twice, Though he was a bit taken aback about the sudden proposal of mine but the very next moment, he crushed me into a bone tightening hug as if he was waiting for this moment.

Life was beyond beautiful for me back then. I couldn't believe that Adhiraj Verma whom I adore so much was my boyfriend but soon, my brother got to know about us. Eventually, He beat me like a Thief, he even sent me away from the village but I didn't leave Adhiraj. I loved him, hence I chose to fight for our love. I used to contact him daily but after few months, he started feeling irritated and agitated. He used to burst out his frustration on me for whatever happened in Village.

But I being the biggest fool couldn't understood that, he was actually loosing interest in me. Someone has rightly said that lessons in life come only by stumbling. Though my brother and my Friends warned me about Adhiraj but I was too blinded by his love but when my brother died in an accident, Adhiraj started being stubborn on marrying me. Somewhere I felt that, he might love me and hence is afraid of me leaving into this cruel world alone to deal with. I might have changed him that now he really wanted to stay with me but Little did I Know, He just wanted to finish my Brother. He just wanted to take his revenge on my brother. I was deep in my thoughts, when I heard Bhai's voice.

POV END

Sid:- Arrey Manvi tum Yaha?

Sidharth said when hearing him, Shehnaaz immediately pushed him away and stood there with a smile, flipping the Parathas. She looked at Manvi being a little bit embarrassed.

Sh:- Ummm... Manvi! Tum? Kuch Kaam tha kya?

Shehnaaz asked again flipping the parathas and rolling them simultaneously.

Man:- Haan Bha...Bhabhi! Woh...Woh Actually Unke liye Khana!

As soon as Sidharth heard this, He glared Manvi making her gulp her lump.

Sid:- Koi Zaroorat Nahi hain! Teen Chaar din Bhukha Rehn do! Akal Aa jayegi aur Manvi! Tumhare Andar Ek Jaan Pal rahi hain toh Make sure ki Tum Apna dhyaan thik se Rakho! Shehnaaz aur Deepti toh hain hi lekin Maa Banne wali ho, Responsibilities badh jaayegi! Aur haan! Main nahi Chahta ki Humare Kul ke Bacche ko Itni si bhi Kharoch aaye! His or Her Tau ji will make sure! Hain na!

He said walking out of the Kitchen not before smiling, patting her head with a brotherly affection. While Shehnaaz smiled seeing his man, she knew that this chief just love kids and when he is indeed very excited for the new member.  Manvi smiled and nodded her head, she was overwhelmed seeing the affection he was getting from her brother-in-law.

Sh:- Accha! Manvi tumne Kuch Khaya?

She asked when Manvi nodded her head. Shehnaaz glared her and made her settle down and then Calling Deepti. Hearing her calls, Deepti came down while Shehnaaz served them a plate of meal. She settled down beside Manvi and Deepti but Deepti frowned seeing Manvi not touching the food,

Deep:- Kya Huwa Manvi Bhabhi?

She asked when Manvi looked at Deepti with a tearful gaze and looked towards the almost unconscious figure of Adhiraj.

Man:- Unse Pehle Maine Kabhi Nahi Khaya hain Bhabhi!

Manvi said with a choking voice when Deepti slapped her forehead and glared her out of agitation,