Chapter 28

Guys I know I am Giving late updates but Mere Exams chal rahe hain and kal bhi ek exam hain toh please Forgive me for being irregular.

I saw my mom with a cold who was glaring me with disappointment and shock. As she knows that I am not a man who would intrude into the domestic matters but also I am not man like my brother, Adhiraj who would see his wife getting insulted that too infront of so many servents and a mere relative.

Asha Ji:- Sidharth! Kya Kar rahe hain Aap! Aap...Aap Apne Buaa ko Zalil kar rahe hain Woh bhi Sirf apne Aurat ke liye?

Sid:- Ji Haan! Kyuki Hum yeh Maante hain ki Humare biwi ko Hum Ya phir Aap chodke koi bhi kuch bolega toh hum sun ke lenge! Humein Maaf Kijiyega Maa lekin Hum Aapke Chote bete ki tarah nahi hain!

My mother was about to proceed with the unwanted argument when our family priest enter and informed us that everything has been arranged for the occasion. She smiled at me and I looked at with my smirk. Oh My Sweet Little Wife, you must be thinking that you have taken over the chief mind's that he didn't think twice about taking your side.  I stood up and proceeded towards the Temple followed by Shehnaaz and the rest of my family.

POV END

Soon, they reached the Temple when the Priest came infront of them and welcomed them inside the temple. The whole Village was invited in that occasion, He held her hand in a tight grip. Settling her down beside her, The Priest started chanting the Mantras. While on the other side, Maya was fuming in rage seeing them performing the holy practice together.  She was getting furious remembering the way Sidharth answered her back that too infront of the Servents, Maids and the other members of the family.

Ash:- Didi! Hum Sidharth ke taraf se Maafi Maangte hain! Aap Please Uske Baaton pe dhyaan na de! Hum...Hum Samjhayenge na usse!

May:- Asha! Samjha lo Apne Ladle ko warna woh din durr nahi hain Jab iss ladki ke wajah se woh tumhe chorr de!

Maya said filling up Asha's ears. Asha ji frowned and saw the couple stealing glances with Eachother. She nodded and clenched her jaws, Manvi heard them and thought to discuss it with Shehnaaz. Meanwhile, the practice came to an end when the family priest asked Sidharth's mother to come and apply some vermilion on her forehead. She smiled and put some rice and vermilion on both of their forehead. Sidharth stood up and announced with a Pride making Raghuveer's and Vedika's heart swell with Happiness.

Sid:- Hum! Sidharth Verma, Iss Gaon ke Mukhiya, Shehnaaz Sidharth Verma ko Iss Gaon ki Mukhiyain ke taur pe Ghoshit kar rahe hain! Aajse aur Abhi se Yeh Iss Gaon ki Mukhiyain hain!

Announcing this, both of them left the Temple followed by all the members of Verma House. Reaching the Haveli, She was about to climb down the jeep when he held her wrist, pulling her back. Caressing her jaws with his rough finger, he asked her in a deep husky voice,

Sid:- Yaad hain na Tujhe? Aaj Khana laana hain mere liye? Hmm?

She smiled and nodded her head whispering in a barely audible voice,

Sh:- ji!

Saying so, She left making him smirk. Dropping her, he immediately left for his Shop. Meanwhile, Shehnaaz quickly got freshen up and went inside the Kitchen to saw the Servents standing there bowing their head.

Sh:- Arrey! Aap log aise kyu Khade hain?

Hearing her, one of the servants spoke up while keeping her gaze fixed on the ground.

Serv:- Ji! Mukhiyain Ji! Aap Iss Gaon ke Mukhiyain hain! Toh...Hum..Humein Aapko Izzat deni Chahiye! Humne Kabhi Sarkar ko bhi Aise hi Izzat dete hain!