"You can't stop it half way?" Elijah asked.

"It's never been done," Kai answered.

"We could try but if we can't then one of them will die if not both" Vincent stated.

"We need to find another way we can do that to them" Davina said knowing it was a long shot to make the girls do that.

"That's the problem, there is no other way..." Freya sighed then turned to see them. "Is her heart still beating?" She turned back to them.

Klaus, Kai and Elijah took a second to listen to it. "It is but way too slow she'll be dead in minutes" kai said making Lydia snap her gaze to them.

Hayley had gotten back with the syringe and sat on the floor again taking out her blood.

"We're going to try in her heart" Hayley told them and they nodded. Once she got permission she stabbed the syringe in Lizzie's heart injecting the blood in.

Everyone waited for her wound to heal but it didn't. Klaus walked towards them still dragging Kai by the shackles.

"There has to be something..." Josie whimpered, holding her twin closer.

Hayley looked at Alaric and nodded while Freya walked over with Davina Hayley moved out the way to let them through.

"This paste should help her heal..." Freya said while she put it on Lizzie's wound.

Scott could hear her heart getting weaker and weaker. He looked around to the people who could hear it too. Hayley stood up and looked away Elijah noticed and went to the girl.

By now the hales walked back in with Rebekah on their side. The blonde immediately stopped noticing that any second her heart could stop.

She turned to Marcel who looked up to Hayley who just nodded telling them they didn't find a way. Both of them sighed as they watched Isaac and Hope walking down the stairs.

When Hope saw Lizzie her smile dropped and took a second to listen to her heart once she noticed how faint it was she paused thinking how the hollow was right and she had caused it.

"No..." she breathed out trying to keep it together. Rebekah quickly pulled her into a hug while they waited for her heart to stop.

The ones without enhanced hearing were just waiting for their reaction to know.

Josie remained holding her with Alaric by her side and Cora who kept looking at Scott and stiles flinching to every heartbeat fearing it was the last.

Just as she flinched now but usually one always followed behind but this time it didn't. Everyone waited for it but it didn't happen. They all remained silent which left some of them thinking Lizzie was still alive they didn't find out until Josie let out a sob and held her closer.

Freya turned to her siblings who just looked away.

"I can't...I can't feel her anymore...she's gone..." Josie began to freak out not feeling her connection to Lizzie anymore. "Dad I can't..."

Alaric just took the girl into a hug and Scott held onto Josie's hand which she didn't know he was holding until now when he tightened his grip on it.

Josie cried in Alaric's arms while everyone tried to give them time. Hayley stood with Elijah shutting her eyes, her heart breaking for Josie.

"Living connected with something for so long and just feeling them leave must hurt..." Hayley muttered to Elijah but most of them heard her words.

"No, there has to be something..." Hope tried to walk over to them but Rebekah stopped her.