Chapter 64

The result you got after asking the question was one that you weren't expecting, Rixie lost her entire cool and became a blabbering mess.

"O-Of course not! why would I ever do that?! I mean, we've been friends for so long and what are the odds that we'd still be together? N-Not together together, you know. Not that I'm saying freddy's not handsome cause he is...oh my god, this is embarrassing" Rixie grabbed her tail, using it to cover her face in embarrassment.

There was one word that went through your mind to describe her flustered state.

Cute

"It's okay rixie, your secret's safe with me." you raised your hand up and gently patted the top of her head, "Does anyone else know?".

Rixie pulled her tail away from her face, shaking her head, "No, we recently got together a few days ago, course. Bonnie and foxy have been encouraging me to act first. They've been bothering me nonstop while you away" she said.

"Enough about me though, we should focus on you" she pointed to you. She walked straight to the door that led to her charging station.

"Me? what about me?" you ask her, she opened the door and came back out seconds later with a heap of blankets and pillows. "I want you to stay here and get some sleep" she dropped the items on the floor and grabbed the blankets first.

"What? Why? I still have lots work to do" you told her, your (e/c) eyes were watching rixie's every move as she laid a blanket on the ground followed by placing pillows on top. she layered the spot at least twice with several pillows and blankets before making a circular barrier with the spare blankets.

She stood back up and approached you, "You look like you haven't slept in days, you need the rest" she said.

"Rixie, I promise. I'm doing fine, perfectly fine" you let out a yawn at the end and smiled, "(y/n), darling, do you want to get those parts as quick as possible?" she asked.

"Yes-"

"Then sleep"

Without warning you were picked up and gently placed down on the heap of blankets and pillows. Rixie grabbed your shoulders and made you lay down, "if you manage to get enough sleep by the time the pizza-plex closes, we'll go tonight and return back before the morning arrives" she grabbed a blanket from the couch, unfolding it to reveal that it was one of the newest glamrock merchandise blankets, it hasn't been placed on the shelves in glamrock gifts yet but the blanket was decorated with the faces of all the animatronics including sun and moon.

Draping the blanket over you, she tucked you in and placed a kiss to your forehead. Giggling at the blue mark on your forehead, "Get some sleep pup" she cooed and headed to the door.

"Wait, what about gregory? I have to pick him up early today at 12" You said after she closed the curtains and flicked the switch of her room, turning the lights off. "I'll ask bonnie to jam the camera's so I can sneak out and pick him up myself, you just worry on getting some rest" she opened the door and stepped out, leaving you inside of the dark room.

"Guess I'll sleep" you let out another yawn and pulled the blanket to cover yourself more, despite being on the floor, you felt quite comfortable laying above all the blankets and pillows. 'Guess bonnie and foxy were right when they said rixie made comfortable nests' you thought and closed your eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________

While you were taking your nap, foxy and rixie met up down in parts and services after making sure that all the mechanics were gone.

They were inside of the metal cylinder with multiple boxes and tools.

"Alright lass, wha' shall we work on first?" Foxy looked down at monty's shattered body, tapping his chin with his hook but being mindful of the sharp object. "We obviously can't work on the endo-skeleton without the pieces but we can work on repainting this new shell. It looks older than the one he had before but I'm sure a nice wash and a fresh coat of paint will make it look better" she pulled out dirty and faded shell pieces from a crate that was labeled 'Montgomery Gator' on the side.