Chapter 3

You entered the daycare next after leaving monty's room, there was about forty five minutes left before the pizza plex opened. "so uh...how do I get in the daycare? I entered from the second floor...but how do I get into the actual daycare?" you asked yourself. You did get in from the second floor entrance but you couldn't see any set of stairs or something to lead you into the main play area.

That is until you saw the multi-colored slide, "Slide into fun...?" you read the words labeled above the slide. "maybe that's how I get there" you shrugged and sat down on the floor, placing your toolbox on your lap, you scooted closer to the slide and as you entered the plastic tube, you slid down the slide until landing in the ball pit.

"that was pretty fun! I wanna do it again" you grinned and stood up from the ball pit, as you trudged through the ball pit, a cheery laughter resonated from the top of a balcony. You were too late to see who it was but someone had jumped into the ball pit.

"what was thaaaaaaaaat!!!" you let out a short scream as something picked you up and spun you around. "HELLO There New Friend!!" a cheerful voice exclaimed, you were met eye to eye with a colorful Sun jester-looking animatronic. 

The sun based animatronic was colored to be various shades of yellow, the jester like pants that it wore were yellow and covered with brown-ish red stripes, bells with red ribbons were tied around his hands. The smile of the sun appeared to look creepy but to you, it was nothing but adorable.

"my my, what are you doing here? and so early? it isn't time for the daycare to be open!" the sun rambled as he placed you down on the ground. "I'm (y/n) (l/n), the new mechanic. you must be the daycare attendant, right?" you asked and the animatronic replied with a bow.

"that righty-highty! oh good golly, how silly of me! you introduced yourself and I haven't even done the same." he held out his hand for a handshake and bowed, "Sundrop's the name, don't wear it out or forget cause we're best friends starting now!" he said.

You smiled brightly at the animatronic and shook his hand, "its soopitity-Doopity to meetcha Sunny! we're definitely going to be best friends" you said to the animatronic. Sundrop let out an excited squeal and in an instant you were pulled into a tight hug by him.

"great! so best friend, what do you want to do? want to finger paint? play jenga? what about monopoly? we can play hide and seek? ooh ooh! or do you wanna tell funny stories? we can color with glitter glue and googly eyes if you want!" Sundrop rambled.

"hmm...let's go with the glitter glue but before that, why don't we fix you up. It says you need your bells to be changed and you need a bit of repair on your arms. Don't worry though, it'll be quick and fast so we'll have plenty time to play after words" you assured.

"hmmm...pinky promise?" sundrop asked, "pinky promise" you responded back, the two of you intertwined pinkies, locking the promise.

You did just that, you worked quickly to fix his arms and replace the one dusty and rust colored bells until they shined and sounded lively. Once the repair was over, Sundrop collected multiple pieces of paper, his color collection of glitter glue, crayons, markers, stickers and sparkles.

Together the two of you spent the rest of the time drawing pictures and coloring shapes on the pieces of paper. "hey sunny, can you give me the blue glitter glue?" you asked, "sure thing sunshine!~" sundrop chirped and looked at his organized line of colored glitter glue. By now you were adoring the nicknames you gave him and he gave to you.

He handed you the blue glitter glue and you gave him a quick thanks before turning back to your drawing. Suddenly the speakers went off, "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex is about to open, all staff members please report to the main entrance as the doors are about to open. I repeat the pizza plex is about to open" a voice said from the intercom.