Chapter 47

You were located inside of your room after storming past your friends, the first thing you did was jump on your bed and wrap yourself up in a blanket burrito.

It didn't take long for you to hear a knock on your door, "Go away" you told whoever was at the door but the door opened either way and you heard footsteps approaching your bed.

A groan left your lips when something heavy pounced on you, "Monty get off" you said without batting an eye at him. Monty didn't listen, he wrapped his arms around your blanket burrito wrapped body and buried his face into your shoulder.

"I said get off, I'm mad at you"

Despite your harsh words, monty held unto you tighter, he was refusing to let you go.

"I mean it monty, I'm angry at you. get out of my room or else I'm going to kick you out myself" you threatened but didn't get a response out of him. "you really want me to kick you o-OW! Hey!" you unwrapped yourself from the blanket burrito and pressed a hand against your neck.

"Did you just bite me?" you ask the smiling gator boy in front of you, he pressed his lips against your cheek and gave you a quick kiss but you pushed him away.

He stared at you straight in the eyes, his tail swishing like always as he prepared to kiss your cheek again. "No. No more kissing" you tried to get him to understand but monty placed another kiss to your cheek.

"Stop it! I'm angry with you so stop kissing me. you know what you did wrong at the mall you asshole"

This time monty gave you a quick kiss on the lips, he winked and practically engulfed you in another hug. "God I hate you..." you joked only to receive another kiss on the lips, you snuggled into his chest and simply lied there on the bed.

"Can you tell me why you're so quiet?" you look up at monty expecting him to finally quit the mute act and tell you but he shook his head and pressed a finger to his lips. "Is it a secret?" you guessed, monty nodded his head.

"Are you going to tell me soon?"

You got another nod in response, "fine, but I demand fucking cuddles for what you did. you're not entirely forgiven" you pointed. Monty happily agreed with yet another nod, and eagerly embraced you once again.

You could get used to this for quite a while.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You don't know when or how but you fell asleep a couple minutes later after cuddling with your boyfriend. However, like always, something just had to ruin the moment and that happened to be roxy kicking the door open. "(Y/N)!!" she shouted and stormed right in with chica walking behind her. You woke up with a groan and looked over at the door while monty cuddled closer to you.

"Roxy, don't come storming in here, (y/n) probably needs her sleep!" chica said. "Sleep? Please its 5 in the afternoon, she can sleep later!" roxy grabbed you without even hesitating, she ripped you out of monty's arms and out of bed, dragging you out the door of your room and straight to the living room like always.

"what do you want roxy?" you asked the feminine wolf, she dropped you down on the ground and pointed to everyone else. "It's my turn to pick a fucking movie cause it was Moon's turn yesterday but they aren't letting me!" she shouted.

"That's a lie roxy, we all played paper-rock-scissors to see who gets to choose the movie and you lost to bonnie. Foxy won the rest so its his turn to choose the movie" Gregory pointed to the red fox, who was mindlessly scrolling through the movies on the TV.

"And what's the movie you're choosing foxy?" you question the pirate fox, his ear twitched as he kept his eyes on the TV. "I wants t' see one wit' pirates" He replied without even taking the time to think about it.