Chapter 9

Gregory was left speechless after Rixie greeted the small boy, "Gregory?" she reached out to him when he didn't reply back. A sudden gasp escaped her lips when he launched himself towards her. You stood in place and grinned at the sight of the 10 year old hugging the animatronic that he spent his life with.

"you're o-okay...! I-I missed you s-so much. I-I thought something bad h-happened to you" he wailed as he cried into her arms, "I missed you too but its alright. I'm here now, pup" Rixie said comforting the boy by wrapping her tail around his body, almost like a blanket.

"you should thank your friend here, she was the one who repaired me and without her, I probably wouldn't be working now" she moved her tail and released gregory. He pulled away and wiped away the tears before facing you. "thanks (y/n)...you really kept your promise" he said with a sniffle.

"Hey, I promised. You really didn't think I would keep it, did you?" you grinned as you placed your hands on your hips.

"Honestly...Yes..."

You gave him a closed-eye smile as your eyebrow twitched, "You little!" you pinched both his cheeks and pulled at them, clearly you were a bit offended by his words. "ow ow ow ow! let me go!" he whined but you pulled harder, "I can't believe you had no faith in me, you brat!" you said.

While the two of you fought, Rixie started laughing at the sight, in her point of view the two of you looked like siblings fighting with each other. Her laughter caught your guy's attention, gregory pulled your hands away and ran towards her. His eyes were filled with excitement, "I just realized something! now that you're fixed we can play and have fun. I could show you around the whole pizza plex, we can play the arcade games, eat pizza, ooh ooh! and we can spend time with freddy! I'm sure he'd be happy to meet you" gregory rambled and started fidgeting in place.

However, you placed your hand on his shoulder and sighed, "sorry gregory, but nobody can know about rixie yet" you said, gregory frowned and clenched his hands into fists. "why not? she's fixed now so she should be able to leave this room and see the pizza plex!" he stomped his foot on the ground.

"as much as I would want too, we have to wait. My boss wants to do a surprise debut where we're gonna introduce her"

"how long is that?"

"I don't really know yet" you said.

"its alright, I can wait. There's no need to rush things, so until I'm available to roam around gregory, I want you to be on your best behavior for (y/n), understood?" Rixie asked and gregory nodded his head. "Okay, but I promise to come see you every day too" he said, "I look forward to it pup" she kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair.

Gregory pretended to groaned and wiped at his cheek furiously, "(y/n), thank you for bringing him to me. You're a kind person" she gave you another hug and smiled. "no problem and hey, don't worry. You'll be out of this place soon" you assured, "c'mon gregory, let's get you back to freddy" you said.

"yeah!" he cheered and headed to the door but he stopped then ran back to the animatronic fox, "here, I forgot to return this" he untied the bandana from around his neck and gave it back to her. "thank you pup, now get going" she nudged the boy back to you and tied the bandana around her neck.

"bye" you waved and left parts and services with gregory. "hey (y/n)?" gregory stopped walking and you stopped as well. "yeah?" you asked.

He gave you a quick hug then pulled away before you could say anything, "that never happened" he pointed. "okay gregory" you said and patted his head.

"Seriously, I mean it! I will murder you if you tell freddy or anybody else!" he threatened but he threat meant nothing to you, "sure kid" you shrugged him off and walked off with your hands in your overall pockets.