Chapter 10

You were sick and tired of this, two days have passed since the new recruit joined and he's managed to piss you off beyond belief, he was the worst and you didn't know how much more you can take.

On the first day of work, he did not leave you alone, he started to flirt around with you and bother you in times that you were working on the animatronics and checking up on them. You don't know how many times you nearly lost your temper when you were working on chica, freddy or roxy and he randomly came walking in and started flirting with you immediately. Using cheap and bad pick up lines and even going as far as complimenting your body, and not in the good respectful way. It was a good thing chica, roxy and freddy managed to calm you down before you could commit a murder.

Then on the second day, he showed you just who he really was. His work methods were lazy and half-assed, you thought the guy you met the first day you visited the pizza-plex was bad, let me tell you that this new recruit was way worse. On the first and second day, he came to work drunk or suffering from a hangover, and the day he took charge of fixing chica, he scrambled and connected wrong wires that chica's systems nearly went into override to the point she wouldn't be able to perform but you managed to quickly fix the problem before it became un-fixable.

The only way you could escape his flirting and terrible presence was when you visited the daycare, he was afraid of moondrop after hearing what your co-workers had to say and their bad experiences with him. So it gave you a good amount of stress relief and when you visited the daycare, you'd rant to sundrop or moondrop, whoever was in turn, about him and they would listen to you in the same way your sister would listen to your rants.

Today happened to be the day before Rixie's debut, all of the staff was busy finishing the final touches for tomorrow and you were currently cleaning yourself up after working on roxy and making sure she was in top shape for tomorrow. "alright Roxy, you're ready for tomorrow" you said, she looked at her nails and then at her hair.

"thanks, you did better than usual. then again, I always look awesome with or without your help" she said.

You rolled your eyes and smiled, "sure, anyways...freddy, chica and sun are all done so that just leaves me monty to fix" you said. "Monty?" Roxy asked with confusion, "yeah, I planned to leave him last to fix" you said.

"oh no..." she muttered.

"what, something wrong?" you asked, "that guy, I overheard him say he was going to be in charge of checking up on monty today" she said. Your eyes widened, "fucking hell!!" you grabbed your things and rushed out the door without wasting any time.

You ran into monty's room in hope that you wouldn't see that perverted asshole being beat to a bloody pulp by monty. The days you worked on monty, He told you that he didn't like the new guy and he'd rather be caught dead than let some dick-faced asshole work on him.

Thankfully there was no sign of the new guy when you entered monty's room, it was only monty located inside and he looked to be busy as he was playing his guitar but he stopped when he saw you.

"(y/n)" he got up from his seat on the couch and approached you, "hi monty" you said letting out a sigh of relief. "what's bugging you?" he asked, "nothing just-".

"lookie here, if it isn't (y/n)"

Your eye began to twitch from the sound of derek speaking, "great..." you groaned and turned around to look at him. He was clearly suffering through another hangover as he swayed into the room.

"what the hell are you doing here?" you sighed.

"Clearly to do my job but instead I'm hearing you talk to that thing like its a living being. You do know its a hunk of junk that can't understand you right, sweetheart?"