Chapter 23

Ever since the animatronics went back to the pizza-plex, you returned back to work and did the usual routine but today was different. You were sitting in front of one of the statues near the main lobby, scrolling through your phone when an ad popped up on back to school shopping.

"back to school...huh" you thought about the current month, it was close to august, meaning that kids were going to start school soon. The first thing that came to mind was gregory, he hasn't gone to school yet so it would be a good opportunity to enroll him in one while you're at work. That way he doesn't have to be stuck at the pizza-plex with you every day.

"Hey (y/n)" a chipper voice called your name, chica and roxy were walking by the main lobby. The two were carrying boxes of what looked like sport water bottles and T-shirts. "hey guys, what's with all that stuff?" you pointed to the boxes, "oh this? they're new merchandise for the guests that come to my mazercise for the first time! Roxy's being a real sweetheart and helping me take these over there" she explained and roxy rolled her eyes.

"only cause I needed to do some stuff over there"

"That's real nice of you roxy"

"yeah, you're a total sweetie roxy"

Roxy's ears lowered and she averted her eyes away from the two of you because of the compliments. "so (y/n), what were you doing?" chica asked. You let out a small 'oh' then held out your phone to show them the ad, "a back to school ad appeared on my phone and that got me thinking about gregory. I'm deciding whether to enroll him into school" you said, roxy looked closely to the screen.

"doesn't sound like a terrible idea, I mean, what's the brat gonna learn if he just spends all day with freddy and rixie? probably nothing, cause the only thing he's learning from freddy is to be nice with the other kids and don't fight"

"I agree with roxy, gregory should learn lots of stuff! like math and um...cleaning? that's a thing, right?" chica asked, roxy shrugged without a clue. "that's definitely not a bad idea, I'll tell gregory when I see him" you said.

"tell me what?"

The sound of gregory speaking made the three of you jump, "oh hey buddy, we were just thinking and we thought about enrolling you into school. what do you think?" you ask but he didn't respond, instead he hugged you tightly. 

"thank you thank you thank you!!" he repeatedly various times, chica, roxy and you were confused at how energetic he was to go to school. "that's great! guess you're gonna have lots of there, huh gregory?" chica asked but gregory shook his head.

"nah, going to school means that I don't have to be around freddy so much!" he exclaimed, "wait, what do you mean about that? I thought you liked hanging out with freddy".

"I do, its just, he's been too overprotective recently. Rixie asked me if I wanted to join her during one of her paintball matches once and I actually wanted to play but freddy interfered and made me spend time in the daycare with sundrop instead. I'm ten for christ sake. TEN!!" he waved his arms around and proceeded to rant about the overprotective bear.

"I get his point though, paintball's pretty hardcore. course, not as hardcore as kart racing"

"Alright, settle down. I'll make sure to enroll you at a nearby school not too far away from the pizza-plex and from the house, in the meantime, go have some fun, kay?" you motioned gregory to run off and enjoy himself. "thanks (y/n), I'm gonna go sneak into rixie's paintball attraction before freddy finds me" he took off running in a flash.

"y'know what? I'm gonna join him, I have time to spare so paintball might sound like a good idea. See ya girls" you waved goodbye to chica and roxy, they said their goodbye's and went in their own direction.