Chapter 49

When you fainted and fell off the roof, everything was black. You couldn't move a muscle nor could you see anything. The only thing you could hear was the faint voice that was called your name repeatedly, and it was growing by the second.

"(y/n)...(y/n)...(Y/N)!!!"

At the final call of your name, your eyes opened and you sat up in a flash, only to groan and touch your head when a wave of nausea washed over. "Hey take it easy" chica was the first person you saw, she placed her hands on your shoulders and gently moved you back.

"Where am I?" you ask, "in your room, moondrop brought you back here. He said you fainted and nearly fell off the roof" roxy explained.

"you're okay, right? We were worried when moon came running in with you unconscious in his arms. Monty nearly had a panic attack" bonnie explained, "where's monty?" you looked around for your boyfriend but he was nowhere in sight.

Just then, the door to your room opened, you expected it to be monty but it was rixie and foxy. Rixie had a small bowl of water in her hands while foxy carried a few towel rags. "(y/n), thank goodness you're awake! are you hurt? do you need water, snacks, or maybe some food?" rixie was by your side in a second as she checked you over like a worried mom.

"No, I'm fine." you pulled the covers away but they were immediately pulled back over your body by freddy. "Apologies (y/n), but we must restrict you from getting out of bed" he said.

"and why's that?"

"ye recently fainted lass, so its best t' nah move fer a bit. get some rest instead." Foxy explained.

"Foxy's right, Now don't you worry your pretty little head. I'll make sure to handle the housework like usual. Monty's a bit busy right now but when he's done, he's going to watch over you. He'll be so happy knowing you're awake"

Rixie left your side and everyone turned to the door to leave.

"wait!" you shouted before they exited the room, the seven animatronics stopped in their tracks and turned around.

"Where's sun? how is he?"

"He's still asleep in the guest room, the moondrop candy's that moon gave him were strong. Normally one candy keeps people asleep for at least a few hours but since he took two...the effects might last longer" Chica told you.

"Longer?! But can't you give him one of his sunnydrop candy's to wake him up?!" your worry brewed within as it grew by the second. "Actually, we talked it over after our trip to the park and decided to let him regain his energy after lashing out." freddy said.

"oh..."

"Don't worry (y/n), he'll wake up soon." Bonnie comforted and patted your head, "Plus moon's with him. so until then, get some rest. I'll tell monty you're up so the two of you can have some time together" he smiled.

"Thanks bonnie, but there's one more thing I want to talk say" you said, "what's that? another stupid question?" roxy asked with crossed arms.

"Moon told me the truth, about everyone and your memory chips" you stated, it was like a switch flipped, everyone's mood's drastically changed. Their expressions soured and they looked at you with grim faces.

"H-He did?" Chica whimpered, you nodded.

"It was bound to happen any day now..." Roxy uncrossed her arms and stared at the floor. "Listen" you said, they kept their attention on you as you started to speak again. "I'm not going to force any of you to tell me what happened. You have your privacy and I'm respecting it, so when you guys get the courage or the urge. I'll be here to listen, it might take me a while to process it all but you're my friends and I won't judge you. Just, don't keep so many secrets from me, we're friends and we always will be" you said.